Part 4

Lily POV

✨A few months later✨

I woke up and got out of bed getting ready for school. At the end of this month there was going to be a prom.

I told Kevin about it the previous night. He just came into my room and sat next to me on my bed. "Hey love." "Hey babe." "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yea, pretty great." I replied with a smile.

"Good. Uhm, Im gonna need to ask you something."

"What is it, babe?" I started to worry a little. And he then spoke up.

"Would you like to go to prom with me?" He asked with a smile. I looked at him with a smile and gave him a big hug while saying, "Of course, I'd love to." I then gave him a kiss and then we went downstairs together. My mom had made us eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast.

We sat down at the table in the dining room and we ate breakfast. I then went back to my room and got dressed for school after doing my morning routine of skin care and other little stuff.

School outfit👇

I went downstairs after I got dressed and then I saw Kevin waiting outside on his motorbike for me

I went downstairs after I got dressed and then I saw Kevin waiting outside on his motorbike for me. I said goodbye to mom and went outside closing the door behind me. As I turned I was looking straight into Kevin's eyes. He was standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a hug and then I put my arms around his neck returning the hug.

We stayed like that for a while and then got on his motorbike. This time he was riding it fast so my hair was flowing backwards while we were riding.

We got to school and got off the motorbike. We walked into school holding hands and went to the hall. The principal announced some things about the athletics team and the academics. He called out my name saying, "Lily Cameron, got 90 percent for every single subject and a 98 percent for Maths. Congratulations miss Cameron. Come on up stage and get your medal." I went up the stairs and shook the principal's hand and he gave me my medal and then asked me to go sit back down.

I could see Kevin's smile on his face while walking back down the stairs. I smiled while walking back to my seat. He announced some other stuff and then sent us to our classes.

After school

Kevin took me home and I went inside and he went into his house. I got out of my school clothes and got into my outfit for me and Kevin's date for tonight.

My outfit👇

I went over to his house and waited for him outside on the porch

I went over to his house and waited for him outside on the porch. He came out after a few minutes and I stood up. He then held out his hand and I took it and we then walked over to a beautiful car. He then said, "My mom got me a car. What do you think?"

The car👇

I looked at the car, then back at him, then back at the car

"Is this really the car your mom got you?"

"Yea. It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, oh my gosh."

"Get in, love."

"Okay."

We both got in and drove to the fancy restaurant and went inside. The place was bigger than I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, what do you think of this? I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Im gonna try and write as much as I can with this book.

Love you guys<3