Chap.10 •enemies or lovers?"

"Yes..?"
Alastor looked...nervous?
"Well? Get on with it, i don't have all day.."
"Well I just-"
he was cut off by a loud crash outside.
I ran out quickly to see what was going on and I see.....The three v's?
"YOU TOOK THEM I KNOW YOU DID"
You knew all too well who's voice that belonged to, and it made your blood Boil.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING TV BITCH" Vox stopped, looking at you dumbfounded.
"YOU KICKED ME OUT WHO CARES IF THEY TOOK ME, AND FUESS WHAT FUCKFACE? I CAME HERE." He looked even MORE dumbfounded now, it was....kind of hilarious.
"Y/n what the fuck. WHY WOULD YOU COME HERE OUT OF ALL PLACES YOU STUPID LITTLE-" you cut him off, him sounding too much like your father "SHUT THE FUCK UP VOX I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION HERE. YOU LEFT ME ON THE STREETS AND ALASTOR FOUND ME, SO DEAL WITH IT YOU ROTTEN TELEVISION. "

You can see this pissed him off, you two got into a heated argument, but he did something he instantly regretted. He went to slap you across the face, and you, being the sassy bitch you are, grabbed ahold of both his wrists and at the top of your lungs...you screamed. His screen almost immediately shattered, every light bulb and/or window/glass object within 10 miles broke. Guess your called the siren for a reason yeah? "Do NOT try and hit me vox. I'll make your live a living hell while your IN hell."