Chap. 2 •Where am I?•

After a few nights in the studio I decided to go explore hell, I walked around the streets and saw several signs "beware of the radio demon!!" I have absolutely no idea what the hell that could mean so I brushed it off as nothing. Then I heard loud screams coming from an area so I ran to see what was going on. A terrifying looking deer demon was killing a bunch of demons left and right. He turned towards me and the next thing I know things went black, I woke up in a dark space the walls were a dark purple color and everything had a sort of red tint.
I heard some dark chuckling then a cry of pain, a figure with long blonde hair and rosy cheeks stepped out quickly and asked if I was okay
"Oh my lord are you alright?! Alastor what the hell happened!" I look around slowly and start to see more figures, the spider demon from before, a smaller grey moth demon, the very tall handsome deer, a cat looking demon with wings and a tiny little Cyclops.

~Alastor's POV~
I was blowing off some steam and stress by killing some of the homeless demons in town and I saw this little bunny [boy/girl/other] they looked completely terrified and suddenly just fell backwards, my shadow demon caught them before they hit the ground and looked at me.
"What? Your saying we should bring her to the hotel? What for we don't even know her. Well Fine. "

~back to y/n's POV~
After I listen to the "radio demon's" explanation I thanked him for bringing me here. The spider demon looked down at me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into a room.
"H-hey what the hell?!" "Look don't tell Vox, Valentino or Velvet that I'm here! I'm not supposed to have left and am hiding from them okay?!" I look at him like he's insane but still nod anyways. Promising him that I wouldn't rat him out.
When I get back to the porn studio I'm immediately hugged by Vox "Where the hell have you been?! You told me you'd be back right after you were done walking around!!" "I'm sorry, I apparently blacked out and ended up at some weird hotel....I also met this weird red deer." Vox's eye twitched and he intertwines his fingers together clearly trying to hold back some kind of emotion. He asked me what this deer looked like and so I explained all that had happened over the past 3 hours.

~Vox's POV~
I pace across the room calmly as (y/n) talks listening intently to every little detail they tell me and I can't happen to get a little angry over the fact Alastor basically kidnapped her. I question myself on why the fuck I care about this stupid little bunny I've known for 5 days but brush it off and just being polite. I couldn't possibly like a stupid low rank bunny right? RIGHT??? That is absolutely ridiculous and I don't care at all I'm just being polite. That's what I'm telling myself anyways. I feel my eye twitch but I can't seem to help it. This is ridiculous that I'm getting so upset over this little bunny. Why AM I getting so stressed over this bunny anyways?! I'm the all nightly overlord Vox after all!