75||The hellish Todorokis

Start from the beginning

"Welcome!" she exclaims. "Thank you for making time in your busy schedules to come. Nice to meet you. Thank you for always taking care of shoto."

Midoriya and Ben thank her for the invitation before she escorts them to the dining room.

during Dinner Fuyumi begins introducing the family

"I'm shoto's older sister, Fuyumo. I'm an elementary school teacher. This is Shoto's older brother, Natsu. He's a college student."

"Hello

"Hello." he greets.

after Shoto introduced Ben, Midoriya and Bakugou they began eating.

it's "bursting with meat juices" as Midoriya puts it

Fuyumi's been cooking for the family since their housekeeper retired

which turns into Natsou taking an underhanded jab at Endeavour.

Fuyumi tries to keep the peace as Endeavour tries to reconcile only for Natsou to excuse himself from dinner leaving an awkward aura behind.

after dinner Midoriya, Bakugou and Ben help with the dishes.

Ben is completely lost as Midoriya tries to explain the Todoroki's family drama

which if Ben had to describe in one word...

"Woof..."

as they walk they overhear Shoto talk with his sister about their relationship with their dad

meanwhile Ben is still trying to process everything.

while Ben is spaced out Bakugou kicks down the door and scolds them.

all the while a figure watches the house from an alleyway

the villain glares as he observes Natsuo exit the house.

a disturbed grin spreads across his face as he shoots a dose of "Trigger"

meanwhile Shoto is inside the house talking about his eldest brother, Toya Todoroki who died in a forest fire a several years ago.