Chapter Thirty-Nine: Epilogue.

Our new adventure begins.

Five years later.

An adventure it has been. And I've enjoyed every second of it; still cherishing all the moments, especially the small ones.

"Hey mom, look," my son called out to me, pointing at the woods from the beach.

We're walking along La Push.

I look in the direction he's pointing in and spot Embry emerging from the trees. He just went for a run in his wolf form and agreed to meet us on the beach.

Ezra, our son, runs up to his father. He's Three. Embry picks him up, throws him in the air and catches him. I hear my son giggle, and smile at the sight of my boys.

I slowly walk up to them; in a daydream, thinking all this really is a dream. Lucky that it's not just a dream.

I smile, and grab Embrys hand; he holds Ezra in his other arm as we walk along the sandy beach.

I suck in a huge breath and release it.

"You okay?" Embry asked, concern written all over his face.

I nod. "Yes. This is just nice," I tell him, loving this feeling.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Ding* Ding*

"Is that your phone?" Embry asked, not even surprised that I have it on me.

"No," I say staring back at him while pulling out my cellphone, smiling sheepishly.

I look down at the text that was just sent.

You should get your asses back here now, Carlisle said he has news.

It was from Rose. I turn to Embry.

"We need to head over to the Cullens... Carlisles got some news," I say not knowing weather to be excited or concerned.

"Ohh, shhhoot ok. Let's go," Embry mumbled.

"Wait, do you know what this is about?" I asked sensing something.

"Yeah... don't you dare enter my mind," he warned.

I sigh. "Is it bad?" I asked definitely concerned now.

He shakes his head, clearly amused.

I roll my eyes, playfully. We get to Embrys car, buckle our son in securely, and drove off to see the Cullens.

On the way, I can't help but wonder what it is Carlisle has to say. Like, seriously... what's could it possibly be?

We pull up out front, and make our way to the door; not forgetting Ezra of course.

We don't even knock anymore, we just head on inside and find everyone where we usually find them; the living room.