Punishment.

"A--A-A-A-A-A-A-A---A-AA-A-A-A-A-A--AA-A--A-A-AA-A-A-A-Ace!!!! U-u-u-u--u-u-uu-u-uwu.." Y/n calls out desperately as she sees him walking out of the principles offace.
"Huh? Oh, Y/n.." Ace rubs his neck and looks away for a second, looking as if he was wonderng what to say, and turns bakc around. "How.... how are you?" He asks with a smile.

"M--m-mm--mm----m-m-m-m-mm-m-me??? W-w-w-w-w-w-w-ww-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what ab-a-aa-a--a-a-a-a-about y-y-y--yy-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yy--yyou??" Y/n tugs Ace's sleeve a little in the heat of the monent, but quickly retrieves her hand and holds it tightly, as if it had a mind of it's oen.

"Ahaha.. what do you mean..? I vistit the principal often.." Ace looks away and his smegsy broad daddee shoulders tense up. "A-A-AA--A-A-AA-Ace... y--y-y-y-yy-y--y-you k-k-k-know y-yy-y-yy-y-y-y-you c--c-cc--cc-c--cc--c--cc-c-c-c-can t-t-tt-t-t--t-t-t-t-tt-t-t-tell m-m-m--mm--mm-m---me a-a-a-a-aa-a-a-a-a-a--a-aa-a-a-anything, rr-r-r--rr-r-r-r-r-rr-r-r-r-r-right?" Y/n says sternly, trying to reassure Ace.

"I.. I'm sorry, I just don't want to cause trouble or any more distress than I already have..." Ace rubs his smegsy hawt neck, and sighs, making Y/n feel pity for him.

"A-Ace.. are you really ok-okay?" Y/n gives herself a pat on the back for not stuttering more than a thousand times. Internally, of course.

Ace blushes profoundly, and gets a little shocked by a side of Y/n he hasn't seen before, and softly smiles;
"Of course I'm okay. There's nothing to worry about, alright?" He gently pats the top of Y/n's head, and swiftly takes his hand back, "U-uh, sorry about that! I guess I got a little too comfortable, haha..." Ace nervously laughs it off with Y/n, and they seperate again, leaving for their classes once more before school ends.

~Timeskip to the end of school~

"Ace." A familiar voice calls out;
"Pardon?" Ace turns around and sees Amara, wearing a fabulous outfit paired with her firey red lipstick as always.

"I heard you got in trouble with Jake?" She crosses her arms and waits for Ace to answer, "Oh man.. you heard too..?" Ace groans slightly, "DON'T GROAN AT ME!" Amara yells, "I'm OLDER  than you, so have some respect!" she scoffs and turns away from him.

"Amaraaaa.. please, I didn't mean it like that! I'm just tired.." he sulks, making Amara turn back around

"Pft-"
"HAHAHA! You look like a dumb little dog!" Amara bursts out laughing, imagining puppy ears and a tail on Ace.

"Hey.. I'm NOT  a puppy..!" Ace sulks a little more, making Amara feel a little bad.
"Well... if you really  want some comforting...." she wiggles her eyebrows, making Ace get flustered and shake his head in disagreement.
"N-no! I'm not gonna bother-"
"Oh come ON!  The only way you're gonna get to...." Amara looks around, and whispers in Ace's ear, "You know who's heart..."

She backs up and smirks mischieviously. "Amara..." Ace gets a cold shiver sent down his spine; "What did you do this time..?" He asks hesitantly, feeling more and more afraid of the answer the longer Amara smirks and holds out the silence.

"I may have  conviced the principel that doing this week's promotion with Jake and.. Y/n.. would be punishment enough" she chuckles and cheekily smiles towards Ace as the color in his face drains with his jaw dropped;
"W-WHY THEM????" He grabs his hair and squats down to take deep breaths

"I know how much you hate doing them because you feel stoopid and cringe like the big kid you are, so I figured that having your bffs there to witness it would be punishment enough to keep you in line" Amara shrugs and walks away
"W-WAIT! Why are you even doing this, Amaraaaaaaa???" Ace whines, following her down the sidewalk like a whiny kid