Chapter 5

I was in Toby's room as I saw Tim and Brian having fun with Toby. I got up and joined them.

Toby: Hey guys. This is (your name.)

Brian and Tim: Hello (your name.)

Tim: I'm Tim. How are you?

You: I'm good. And what's your name?

Brian: I'm Brian. Anyway Toby, about the tape that I gave you, what about it?

Toby: I think Tim became a whole different person. He has a white mask with black eyes. Your wearing all black. You have blood all over your mask. Do you even remember all this?

Tim: No. I don't remember a thing last night.

Toby: Then I don't know. Did you record yourself last night?

Tim: Yeah.

Tim gave Toby the rake and we watched it altogether. We saw a white mask with black round eyes coming to the camera, showing a poster saying "Get out! RUN. He's coming." Then he ran away.

Toby: Tim. This ain't you.

Tim: I know.

Brian: Who's he?

Tim: Not sure.

You found something tall with no face. He was wearing a suit and a tie.

You: What's that?

You pointed at the tall man. Toby, Brian and Tim were all shocked and terrified on what they saw. Toby closed the tape.

Toby: I'm sorry about that (your name).

You: It's fine.

Toby gave the tape back to Brian and he put it in his bag.

Brian: Tim if this happens again when you record with your camera at night, tell us. You had a bad feeling that's gonna happen to them anytime soon and that feeling came over you. Your fear of them being captured away by Slenderman grew, but you didn't show it to the others around you.

Tim: I will.

You: Who's that?

Tim: I've been researching about him for a very long time. He is Slenderman.

You: The one that lives in the woods?

Tim: No. He can teleport anywhere. So don't expect him to be in the woods every time. So expect him to be near you. You can get the slender sickness if your around him. Or you can feel anxious when he's around.

You: When can you tell he's around?

Tim: You can hear static, you see Slenderman in a distant and when he's near you. The symptoms of slender sickness are coughing out blood, having headaches, hearing static in a high or low pitched sound and hearing his voice.

You: I'll take note of that.

Tim: Good. Enough about Slenderman. Anyway I'll have something to eat.

Brian: I hope that doesn't happen to any of us.

You and Toby: I agree with that one

Tim: I came back with another tape.

We watched the tape.

The white mask with black eyes was full of blood. He was wearing all black with brown boots. He came closer to the camera and squatted down. "My name is Masky." It was written all over with blood. Then the camera statics and stopped recording.

Tim: That's all the tapes that I have.

Brian: That was like three tapes.

Tim: Yeah.

Brian: That's interesting.

Tim: I have a bad feeling about tonight when I go sleep.

Brian: Then try to stay awake the whole night to make the bad feeling of whatever is going to happen tonight not happen.

Tim: I can't. I feel so tired right now.

Brian: I think I can make you wake up.

Tim: I don't think you can wake me up.

Brian: Maybe I can. TIM!!!

Tim: (jumps a little) Oh gosh. I'm awake. Thanks.

Brian: We go home and you record yourself.

Tim: Ok.

They go home and you and Toby were left alone.

Toby: What do you think what's going to happen?

You: Not sure.

Toby: Let's not think about it.

You: Yeah. Let's leave that aside.

Toby: Mhmm.