Chapter 3

When I wake up, I looked around and I was at my house. I stood up and I felt something move in my pockets. I grabbed it out and it was a letter from Toby.

Hello (your name) you are invited to my party. We are going to have a lot of fun together. Music, eating, we might get drunk tonight, we're gonna play monopoly, truth or dare and we're gonna play cards. Come to my house tonight at 6 pm. See you there at 6 pm.
Love Toby.

I was happy while reading his invitation to myself. I then wore fashionable clothes.

KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door and it was Toby. He gave me a hug and I gave him a hug too.

Toby: You ready?

You: Yeah. I'm ready.

Toby carries you to his black motorcycle. He sat you down gently. He then sits at the front as you wrapped your hands around him. You sat more closer to him making your body touch against his. A smile formed onto Toby's lips. He then drove to his house. During the drive, I rested my head on his shoulder. The road was bumpy that I accidentally kissed Toby roughly on the neck. He tilts his head to the side a little, whimpering out loud trying to focus on the road. We reached his house. He stopped the engine of the motorbike. I liked how he whimpered so I kissed him more roughly.

Toby: Ah ~ S-st-stop. (Whimpers a bit more louder.)

I put my hands on his wetness of his neck. Toby was heavily breathing. He carried me inside and we met all his friends there, greeting us to sit next to them. We ate donuts and we talked about our best times. We laughed and giggled. I put a rap song that I liked. We all liked it and we vibe to the song. Everyone was getting hyped up and we were cheering out loud.

The bottle spun and it landed on me.

Chad: Truth or dare (your name)?

You: Dare.

Chad: I dare you to be cute for once.

I stood up and turned my hands into fist. I then moved my fists up and down like a cat would do when it played with a ball. I then go down on my knees and meowed in a cute, but seductive way. I looked around and I was so shy at everyone's reaction except for Toby's reaction. When I looked at Toby's reaction it gave me a desire to just do naught things to him. I then sat in his lap.

Toby's POV
I was observing at his every move. When it came to that meow though, it's like something inside me started to embrace. I started to feel wet, hunger and I felt weak in the knees. I licked my lips staring down at him. When (your name) was looking at me I started feel more hunger and desire feel me up inside me. I wanted to taste him, feel him and I wanted to touch him all over. He came over and sat on my lap. I spread my legs a bit to make him have more space for him to sit on my lap gently. The bottle spun around and it landed to Toby.

Nathan: I dare you and (your name) to do it more roughly.

I sat more closer to him as I pressed my lower body to his lap really roughly.

Toby: Ah~

You: It feels good already?

Toby: Yeah

I leaned into his lap more.

Toby: (whines) Ah ~

I turned around and made his pants and underwear go down. I sat on his lap roughly again. He pushed it inside of me while I kept pushing down on him. We both moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

Toby: St- Ah ~ stop.

He was getting wet all over.

You: O- (whimpers) Okay.

We then stopped what we were doing we both stood up. Toby wore his underwear and pants. Everyone was cheering for us.

Bill: Damn they were so good.

Nathan: I know right. Especially they both liked it.

Fabian: But there moanings and whimpering are so eeekkk.

Nathan: (giggles) I know right right.