6

We had to go to school again tomorrow. Cat and I were studying. I helped him with studying for his test tomorrow and did my own stuff every time he solved some tasks on his own.

"You are a big help. Normally Kendo would help me with this, but she isn't exactly good at explaining."

"Yeah, no problem. The idiots from class, mostly my squad always ask for help but it's always chaotic to study with them"

"That bad?"

"Yeah, Denki and Kirishima always talk about other things or interrupt me while I explain something. It's really annoying"

"Well you still help them"

"Yeah"

"You are a great friend. I always thought you would just ignore them and shit like that because of the way you talk to them. I was wrong and I'm kinda glad I was. I enjoy your company"

"Don't get cheesy"

"You don't like it?"

"Nah, it makes me feel weird. Kinda don't know what to respond"

"You don't have to respond to that, a thanks or something like that is enough"

"I always feel like I have to do the same, compliment the other. It feels forced"

"You don't have to. If you get a compliment you can just say thanks. You can compliment them when you feel like it. Compliments shouldn't be forced out of you. If you notice something about someone that you like you can tell them, it doesn't have to be at the same time they compliment you"

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice"

"No problem", he smiles and continues solving his math problems.

-

I was almost finished preparing breakfast and Monoma still wasn't here. I went to his room and knocked.

"Monoma?", no response. So I decided to enter the room. He was still asleep.

"Monoma?", he turned around and continued sleeping. I sigh and walk towards his bed.

"Copycat, it's time to wake up", I shake his shoulder.

"Let me sleep Katsuki"

"We have school today"

"I wanna sleep"

"You can sleep after school"

"I don't wanna go to school"

"I'm gonna drag you out of the bed if you don't stand up right now"

"You wouldn't"

"Are you sure?"

"Mhhmm" I took his arm and dragged him onto the floor.

"Shit!"

"Told you I would"

"I should really keep in mind that you do that"

"Yeah,  you should. Now get ready or we are gonna be late"

"Yeah yeah, I'll be out in 5 minutes"

I went back into the kitchen and set the table.

-

"I'm back Extras", I yell entering the classroom.

"Please keep your voice down Bakugou"

"Shut it four eyes"

"Good morning Kacchan"

"Morning"

"Morning Bakubro/ Bakubabe"