5

Me: Aizawa Sensei?

Aizawa: What do you want Problem Child? I'm busy teaching the other brats

Me: Is it okay if I go to the dorms today?

Aizawa: And why should I allow you?

Me: I have to talk to Izuku about something important

Aizawa: Since when do you call him by his given Name?

Me: I always did.

Aizawa: You call him Deku

Me: It's a nickname. Please, it's really important

Aizawa: I don't know if I should believe that you are Bakugou. You are calm, called him Izuku and you said please

Me: Really, that's what you focus on?!

Aizawa: Fine, you can go talk to him after school

Me: Thanks

I put my phone away and started preparing breakfast. Cat shouldn't sleep that long. We have to go to school on Friday. He won't get up if he keeps sleeping that long.

"Get your ass into the kitchen Cat!", I yelled.

"Why do you always yell?! Can't you wake me normally?!"

"That's normal for me!"

"In my normal way!", I chuckle and set the table. Once I sat down he came into the kitchen.

"What time is it?"

"8 23 am"

"Still so early"

"If you keep sleeping that long you won't be able to get up Friday morning"

"I will be able to, don't worry"

"Whatever"

"So, did you talk to Aizawa?"

"Yeah"

"What did he say?"

"I can go talk to him after school. Don't know how long it will take, so maybe you should go try talking to Kendo"

"Yeah, maybe I should"

"Don't fake smile", I said looking at him.

"You saw that it was fake?"

"Someone that fake smiles almost every time knows how it looks like"

"Are we gonna talk about feelings again?"

"No, why?"

"Why would you always fake smile?"

"Almost always"

"Doesn't matter"

"Don't know, don't feel like smiling but don't wanna hurt others' feelings too much", I shrug.

"That's nice of you, but if you don't feel like smiling or if you don't think a joke or whatever was funny, then you shouldn't smile"

"They would just say that I was boring or wouldn't understand the joke or that I was rude, so fake smiling is better than not smiling"

"If you say so, but if I am not allowed to fake smile while I am with you, then I don't want you to fake smile"

"Deal"

"Good"

-

"Bakubro!", yelled Denki once I entered the common room.