Chapter 1: Party!

She sat at her desk looking out of the window into the night sky. The moonlight shines brightly through the trees outside and the crickets sounds on the trees outside .

'I wonder what's happening tonight,' thought Sue Ann. Suddenly a knock came at her door which startled her. It was her sister, she stepped inside.

"hey do you wanna come to the thing that's happening tonight"

"What kind of thing?" asked Sue Ann.

"It's a party."

"I'm not sure I want to go."

"Alright, yuh sure?" Sue-Ann paused and looked down at the floor, thinking about her options.

"Mm ...ok wait I'll be down soon."

"Ok."

Her sister went out and closed the door and Sue-Ann went to pick out an outfit. She didn't know what party it is, but she decided to wear a short but not too short pleated black skirt, a white long sleeve crop top with a black jacket, white calf-high socks with black stripes at the top, and a pair of Nike shoes(black blazers). Once she put everything on, she ran downstairs

"Yo! I'm ready" she says coming down the steps.

"Alright, soon come back." her sister said alerting their parents

She opened the door and walked outside.

"by the way, how do I look?" She asked her sister.

"You look nice"

"Thanks, you too. Doesn't Jacob want to come with us?"

"No. He said he has something with the game to complete."

"Okay."

As they were walking down the road, Sue-Ann noticed something strange. A man in an old worn out hoodie was following them, his head was tuck down and his hands were in the hoodie's pockets.

"Mackenzie Who is that?" asked Sue-Ann.

"I don't know."

"We should hurry up and go because I don't trust him," Sue Ann said concerned.

"Okay, walk fast and hold my hand." they held hands and started to walk fast. They finally arrived at the party. They entered the house and saw many people dancing around in the room. Sue-Ann looked at Mackenzie who was standing beside her.

"do you want anything?" asked Mackenzie.

"Nah. I'm fine" Sue Ann replied

"alright. You can sit over there and watch. I'm going to get something" she points to a bench next to a wall.

"Okay."

As Sue-Ann sat down she saw a boy looking at her.

He has dark black hair and silver eyes which looked blue in the lighting at the party. he had a few silver and black rings on his fingers, black jeans, a grey t-shirt, gold chains, and a black jacket with a grey hood.

'Why is he looking at me' Her heart starts rapidly beating in her chest.

'He looks cute. Maybe he thinks I'm cute too...' She bites inside her lip

they start staring at each other, once one of them was caught staring they'd look somewhere else. After a few times of their staring game, He smiled, got up, and finally started walking toward her

"Hi," he said smiling

"Hi," Sue Ann replied trying to keep her cool.

"so...uh." he chuckled rubbing his thumb on his lower lip.