Moving Day!

POV:

Y/n hurry up my mom yelled I'm coming I said running to door behind her as we get in the car.
As we were driving my mom said.
Y/n I know this is a lot but I really think this is going to be good for us, moving to South Carolina and we need the change of scenery from Georgia don't you think. Yea mom it's probably for the best I wasn't really doing anything here anyways I never had any friends and my cousins are the only people I talk to besides you oh and quitting the only job I ever had. And my only chance of freedom I mumbled to myself looking out the window.
Now y/n I know you had a hard time with being homeschool and with me working a lot and you staying at your cousin's house and your dad's place then not having any friends but now we are moving closer to my family and friends and we don't have to live in a apartment anymore. Hey and plus you will be graduating soon and will be able to go to that Community college down by our new house if you want or to a college college.
Listen I know this is not what your used to but I'm sure you will love it here she said putting her hand on my shoulder. Yea everything happens for a reason so I should be okay. That's my girl.

A few hours later.

Y/n we're here get up.
I'm up I'm up i got out of the car and see a nice house that looks to big for me and my mom then I go inside after her mom this is a nice house but it's only two of us and it's four rooms why so many I asked looking around. Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about see y/n every sense your dad and I separated I was feeling alone and I needed someone who understands me so I was talking to this guy that's really nice he has two boys and he's a veteran like me so we got along just fine.
But mom what does this have to do with us moving in this house I said getting a little annoyed.

We are moving in together with him and his sons that's what now bring our stuff in the house they will be here soon she said walking in the master bedroom.

I didn't know what to say there was nothing I could say sometimes having a conversation with my mom is like talking to a brick wall. And she has her  bipolar moments sometimes she's really nice and then she can be mean and not understanding. But that's not even the half of it. So I just went and got all of our stuff and put it in the house I picked the room that I wanted and it get's the most light and it has a big window and it's closer to the front of the house. Then I went and got my small blowup mattress and took a nap in my new room.

A hour later. 

Hey y/n wake up. 
What I'm up I said looking up to see two boys looking down at me. 
Yes how may I help you I got up.
Oh no your fine my name is Hunter and this is my brother Brandon he said pointing to the boy next to him. Anyways our dad is Fred Rowland your moms boyfriend and they wanted us to let you know that they are out of town and here is a list of things we need to do before they get back but mainly you Hunter said as his brother was just looking then handed me the list.

Oh my God they can't be for real I thought to myself looking at the list.

!To Do List!
-Cut The Grass Front And Back !
-Pull The Weeds !
-Vacuum All The Room's !
-Mop The Whole House !
-Check The Mail !
-Clean The Fan's !
-Dust The Window Seals And The Blinds !
-Do Anything Else That You Can Think Of !
-Thanks Boys.
-Thanks Y/n.

From: Fred And Audrey <3

Okay then what do y'all want to do first I asked looking up from the paper.

Nothing I'm going to head out I will be back later Hunter said walking out the room.

I'm just going to unpack and get my stuff in order but if you need to ask me anything you can Brandon said going in the room that's connected to mine.
we even have a bathroom together I never seen anything like that.