"Me nose deep in a flower is far from cute" And finally his laughter subsides.

"i beg to differ" Sending a big sarcastic smile his way.

He walked around to the passenger side to open the door for me, as i go to sit i hear my name being called from a distance and look around to see who it came from.

"HEY!! CAMILLE!!"

I hear it once more and so did Austin, he turned around to see who was approaching blocking my view out of the backseat window in the process. He moved slightly and i felt my breath halt and my heart beat so fast i thought it would come out of my chest.

"James..." i whisper under my breath but Austin must have heard me.

Austin's head snapped to mine and moved to stand in the open space of the door blocking me from his view. I can't contain my anxiety anymore, my hands are trembling at the sight of him as he is now standing right outside of my car.

Austin wouldn't move from his position in front of me as James now stood right in front of him.

"Hey man, I'm james" And stuck his hand out to greet Austin but he wasn't having it, he looked down at his extended hand and right back up to his face keeping his hands in his pockets.

"I know who you are and i would advise you walk away now." I couldn't see Austin's face but i didn't need to, i could see the muscles in his arms tighten and the tone of his voice darken.

"I just want to say hello man, i haven't seen her in years." He took a step towards Austin "Cami? Can i please just speak to you?".

Austin turned around to me and in a low voice asked if i wanted to talk to him, i quickly declined by shaking my head.

He turned back around to face James who was now practically toe to toe with him, "She's not interested in a conversation so you can step away from the car and carry on about your business elsewhere"

"Look i don't know who you think you are but you don't know me, if i wanna speak to her i will" I could now see his face as austin had moved slightly to the side in order to avoid his advance toward him. James leaned down in attempt to get closer to me, i caught a whiff of his god awful cologne and it sent me into a state of panic.

Austin's hand made contact with his shoulder shoving him back a few steps, "Back up man" He took the opportunity to step out of the doorway so he could shut and lock my door. I couldn't hear anything anymore but the look on their faces and aggressive mouthing of words was enough for me and i turned to face forward.

My knees drew up to my chest and my forehead fell to my knee, the tears were rolling down my cheek and i couldn't catch my breath. I felt the panic attack smack into me full force.

I heard the door open beside me but i couldn't bring myself to look, i had completely zoned out.

"Baby.....cami?" I felt his hand touch my knee and jumped. He quickly retracted his hand and apologized.

"It's o..okay." It wasn't him i was afraid of, he had just caught me off guard. I reach out to him and attempt to wrap my hands around his neck but being in the car made that rather difficult.

He attempts to hug me back but runs into the same problem i was having, so his hand found mine and he placed a kiss to the top of my hand and said "let's get you home."