Chapter 9: Day 5

There were only 3 more days left until the wedding. Since both Yashiro and Hanako had everything planned out, all there was left to do was to wait for the day to come. But while they waited both Yashiro and Hanako had more time to see each other more than ever before. Although Yashiro knew what she wanted and that was to be with Hanako for the rest of her life.

Even though Tsuchigomoi would never allow that to happen, she didn't care what he said at this point, because she was going to follow her heart and her heart right now was telling Yashiro to run away with Hanako. "You know Hanako-Kun, I've been thinking for a while now, and now I think I know what I want." Yashiro said to him.

"Oh, and what would that be?" He questioned her. "I want to be with you. I know it sounds stupid, but when I think about it more, the more my heart aches at the thought of it." Yashiro told Hanako, who was shocked. He wanted this as well but he knew that he had to wait for her wedding day or it would ruin everything.

"Well Yashiro, there's something I've been thinking about as well, and I would love to be with you, but you'll have to wait." Hanako told her. "But I'm done waiting, that's all I've been doing. All I've ever been told is to wait, but I don't want to wait anymore. I want to see the world and see what's out there, and I want you to come with me." Yashiro said with a smile on her face.

"I promise that you will get to see the world, and I'll be with you when you do l, but as of the moment, we're not quite ready for that, but we will, it's a promise I'll keep for as long as I live. Okay?" Hanako told her by cupping her cheek with his hand.

"Okay. I'll wait a little bit longer." Yashiro said as Hanako pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss lasted a long time before finally they broke it spending the rest of the day together. But hiding in the shadows was Teru. As he saw Yashiro with Hanako and the fact that he kissed her. Teru was angry at Yashiro's actions, so he made a plan of his own.