Chapter 3: You Must

Meanwhile at home, Yashiro was in her room reminiscing about what had almost happened, she almost kissed Hanako, because she knew that she had fallen for him. Her parents; Tsuchigomoi and Yako, could tell she was in love with another.

Yako was happy for her daughter. What Yako found wrong was that Tsuchigomoi was making Yashiro marry Teru Minamoto when she didn't want to, but she couldn't stop it. "Yashiro dear may I come in?" Yako asked Yashiro who was in her room.

"Yes, you can." Yashiro said to her mother. Yako came in to find her daughter daydreaming about what happened earlier. "Yashiro, what are you thinking about?" Yako asked. "Oh nothing, but a cute boy I met in the woods the other day." Yashiro replied.

"You like him don't you?" Yako questioned further. "I guess I do, at first I didn't think he was my type, but now that I'm thinking otherwise." Yashiro said in response to her mother's question.

"Well then Yashiro if that's how you feel then you must listen to your heart." Yako said to Yashiro's surprise. "But I thought you, and father wanted me to marry Minamoto-Senpai?" Yashiro said. Yako simply shook her head no.

Seeing this Yashiro was grateful that her mother was on her side. "Alright, I'll follow my heart mother I promise." Yashiro said to Yako who was happy with her daughter's volition.