Chapter 4: With You

It was a Sunday morning and Yashiro was on her way to see Hanako. Meeting him in the same place when they first met by the hands of fate. When seeing him Yashiro felt a pulse of happiness run through her.

"Hanako-kun!" Yashiro called to him. When Hanako looked up to see Yashiro standing there, he felt the same kind of happiness that Yashiro felt. "Yashiro how are you?" Hanako asked.

"I'm okay although I don't really want to marry Minamoto-Senpai." Yashiro replied, Hanako thought to tell her his plan the 'he' came up with.

"Well I have an idea, but you have to wait on the day of your wedding okay?" Hanako said to her. "But why wait till that day when I'd rather be with you." Yashiro said while blushing ever so slightly. When she said this Hanako's heart was doing flips.

"Just trust me. I have everything planned out." Hanako told a blushing Yashiro. "If you say so Hanako-Kun. I just hope it's worth it." Yashiro told him. "Don't worry it is, I promise." He told her. For the rest of the day they both continued to talk about things with each other.

Once it hit dusk Yashiro had to leave to go pick out an outfit with her brother Kou. Before she left, Yashiro and Hanako shared a gentle kiss between each other. And with that she left. Hanako felt happier than ever before. And he was eager for the day when he would sweep Yashiro off her feet.