Prologue: A Falled Angel

Our story begins in a place far from mortal eyes in the clouds where angels reside. Up in heaven there is an angel that goes by the name Hanako. One day while Hanako was flying around heaven another angel came up to him. This angel was the messenger angel.

"Hanako-Kun, God wants to see you it's important she said." Said the little messenger angel. "Alright I'll go, thank you for telling me." Hanako said as he flew towards the Palace. When he arrived there stood god with her galaxy colored scythe. "Ah Hanako there you are, I see you got my message yes?" She said in a claim manner

"Hello to you too Stella. Yes I got your message, so what is it?" Hanako said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Now, now no need to act like that I'm just here to tell you that you cannot be accepted here, as of now." Stella said. Hanako was surprised. "What do you mean." Hanako said questionably. "Well I was going over your records, and well what I found was....shocking to say the least, but I feel like you can do this." Stella said still in her calm demeanor.

"What exactly did you find about me?" Hanako said still confused but slightly scared as well. "Well I saw what you did to your twin brother which I respect that, but what you did to yourself was not right, I'm honestly disappointed that you killed yourself, but I'm willing to give you a second chance at life. All you need to do is find love, true love. Then your sins will be repaid for, and you will live as a human again mmk?" Stella said with a smile on her face.

"But what about my brother he'll know that I'm not going to be in heaven anymore." Hanako said. Stella could see the fear in Hanako's amber moon colored eyes. "You have a point there, but he's willing to help." Stella said. "How do you?" Hanako said questionably. "Hanako please your brother may be a fallen angel but when you're involved in something he aids when it's needed. Just don't let him control you and everything will be fine. Now I'll be casting you out, be good okay?" Stella said to Hanako.

"Fine, I'll try." Hanako agreed at last. "Wonderful. Now remember you have to find true love to repay for your sins, now off you go." Stella said while using her scythe, throwing Hanako down towards earth, where he will meet a young girl who was to be fated with him, and I knew this, because I am Stella.