Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.

Start from the beginning

Gardevoir teleported next to Izuku who pat her head as he said " Good job Gardevoir, you are as fast and strong as ever.". Gardevoir let out happy sounds as Izuku returned her as took out the next pokeball as he tossed it saying " It's time to show your beauty , come on out Milotic.". A shiny Milotic came out as she danced gracefully around Izuku who pet it and it went to the field ready to battle.

Merl sighed as she was getting dominated in the pokemon battle. [ I see you pervs thinking about the other dominating ]. 

Merl took out another Pokeball as she tossed it saying " Lets go jolteon!.". The electric jolten came out excited and raring to go as Merl starting the round with " Jolteon, use thunder bolt.". Izuku expecting it ordered " Milotic , protect.".  A green protective barrier formed around Milotic , protecting it from the Thunder bolt as Izuku said " Use Ice beam on the field.". Milotic floated a bit as it released powerful ice beam all over the field , Jolteon was too busy dodging the large ice beams threatening to freeze it . 

Jolteon now on a field full of ice was trying very hard to even stand in one place. Merl grit her teeth as she yelled " Use iron tail on the ice !". Izuku grinned as he said " Use psychic and send it sliding!". Before Jolteon was able to hit the ice with its iron tail, Milotic used Psychic and lifted Jolteon off the ground and sent it sliding to the walls. 

Due to icy surface , Jolteon was not able to slow down or balance itself as it hit the wall making a dent on it . Jolteon with all its will stood up in a wobbly manner as Merl as a final attempt said " Jolteon , use everything you have , Thunder!". Jolteon let out a loud cry as thunder clouds gathered as Izuku said " Milotic , Use blizzard.". 

Milotic let out a soothing voice as a very large and strong Blizzard hit the field . The power was such , Thunder broke apart before even reaching Milotic , Jolteon was frozen solid and unable to move. The referee looked carefully and after seeing the swirls in its eyes , The referee declared " TRAINER MERL'S JOLTEON HAS FAINTED , SO THE ROUND GOES TO TRAINER IZUKU AND HIS MILOTIC.".

The field has a layer of snow on the ice , Milotic was floating about Izuku happy on her win as Izuku pet her smooth body. Izuku said " You have improved a lot Milotic , Good job!.". Milotic did a twirl in air and made a smile as many people were in awe in witnessing the most beautiful pokemon.

Izuku returned Milotic as he thought of who to use . Izuku got a idea as he took out a pokeball and tossed it saying " Its time to shine , Garchomp.". The intimidating pokemon was back on the field , a few of the kids in the audience were a bit scared. Garchomp being excited activated its ability 'sand veil'. A sand storm spread over the field which made it not easy to observe the battle field .

Garchomp and Izuku had no problem with it tho. Merl shook her head helplessly as she took out  her last pokeball and tossed it saying " IF I AM GOING OUT , I WILL GO OUT WITH A BANG , LETS DO THIS TYPHLOSION!.".

Typhlosion roared as it appeared on the field. Typhlosion was a bit confused about the sandstorm and could hardly see its opponent , But know it's opponent  was massive in height . Izuku started this off as he said " Garchomp , use earthquake!". Merl quickly said " Typhlosion , use earthquake as well.". Both pokemon with a roar stomped the ground as the field shook , But Garchomp's earthquake was dominant as Typhlosion was effected and thrown about cause of it. 

Merl Then commanded " Use flame thrower.". Izuku quickly said " Use flame thrower too!.". Both flame thrower's clashed as they neutralized each other. Izuku then quickly commanded " Use dig and then use Dragon claw.".

Merl panicked a bit but said " Typhlosion , use earthquake and bring it out!.". Typhlosion was about to stomp the ground but Garchomp came out from below Typhlosion and launched it upwards and after surrounding it's claws with Draconic energy , Garchomp flew up to the now falling and Helpless Typhlosion and hit it with the dragon claws launching it down with more velocity.