18.

GIA POV

Opening the door for Delano to come inside. "Welcome" I smiled. He smiled back and walked inside just scanning the small space.

"Cute" he said.

"Liar! You mean wow this is small!" I said.

He shook his head "no it's a cute small space".

Squinting at him "just because you're cute I'll let you slide".

He smiled "smells good in here. Not going to lie I was doubting your cooking skills on the way here".

Putting my hand on my chest "how rude! I shouldn't feed you then".

He took a seat at the small table "nope come on let's go. Prove me wrong".

Fixing him a plate with everything on it and placing it in-front of him. He nodded and took the fork and went to work. Hearing his moans as he put the piece of chicken in his mouth.

"See when you talk shit" I said.

He shrugged still chewing...

After he was done I stood there with my hand on my hip "so?".

He sighed "I'm sorry for doubting you. Where did you even learn to cook like that?".

"I had to fend for myself from a young age so I wanted a-lot of food network shows. And when I say a lot I mean a lot and picked up some things as well" I said.

He leaned back in the seat "well I can say I'm full".

After cleaning up the kitchen I looked at him "want to watch a movie?" I asked.

He shrugged "whatever you want to do I'm down".

"Umm only thing though... no couch... just bed" I said.

He shrugged.

We both sat on the bed will Delano more so laid down and got comfortable. I just knew he would end up falling asleep. Feeling his hand on my back as I sat up.

I've never had this before. I mean yeah guys came onto me but Delano is different. He's a man. A grown man.

A small smile crept up on my face as I sat here. We watched the movie in silence. Glancing at Delano from the corner of my eye he was comfy. He looked at me and playfully pinched my side.

An hours later he looked at his phone and jumped up "wow time flew by".

"You're leaving?" I asked. Only because the movie wasn't over yet.

He nodded "yeah I have to meet someone it's all business. But thank you for the food and peace of mind. I rarely ever get that".

Getting up we walked to the door. Walking him out he stopped and kissed me. This time I didn't pull away. We made out for a bit before he pulled away.

"Gia I would love to show you all the ways your body can feel. But for right now you're too young. I'm not trying to go to jail" he said.

I nodded "I get it".

He kissed me one last time and walked off.

Before I went to close my door Bria showed up out of nowhere.

"You bitch! You didn't tell me that you and my potential were seeing one another!!!" She said.

I rolled my eyes "it's not that serious".

"You both were sucking face for a while... so it's serious!... why do you take the men I want?" She asked.

Turning to her "you can't be serious?! You don't even know his name and you already claimed him? Get a grip".

We walked into my place and she slammed the door shut "exactly what I did. Do you see how handsome he is? He should be with me and not you".

Throwing my hands up in the air "I'm not doing this right now. I had an amazing day and I won't allow you to ruin it!" Opening my door I pointed her out "leave!".

She smirked "leave and then what? Your rent doesn't get paid. Then you're homeless... again".

I nodded "yup... I can always work. I'm good at that".

She sucked her teeth "oh please! Look just leave mister handsome alone and you'll be good".

"Leave! Now!" I warned.

She slowly walked out just eyeing me closely. That's when I quickly shut the door and locked it. I won't allow her to ruin my day.