During this time, mutton wasn't so easy to procure. Zhou Qing Bai had connections in the county city, so he was able to buy those muttons last time. While for her, it wasn't possible to buy it.

Lin Qing He didn’t give up. She went all out when cooking for Zhou Qing Bai at home. In addition to the oil residue, egg, and cabbage buns, there were trotters stewed with peanuts, braised pork accompanied by rice, and various soups. She also dressed herself beautifully and fragrantly.

Even San Wa couldn't help but hug her to express that mother was sweet-smelling!

Da Wa and Er Wa bobbed their head in agreement, their mother was really fragrant.

The fragrance on Lin Qing He's body was indeed fragrant, but it was a faint fragrance. Not overpowering. It was a refreshing kind.

The children could sense it, so how could Zhou Qing Bai not smell it. He knew that his wife was deliberately seducing him and purposely gave him delicacies so that he would yearn for her at night. On the surface, he was able to withstand and not express anything at all.

If she hadn't seen him fumbled up late at night and changed his underwear, she would have thought that her charm had dropped.

Lin Qing He almost laughed out loud when she saw him get up to change his underwear. Somehow, she refrained and continued to pretend to be asleep. Then she felt his movement.

He immediately placed Er Wa who slept like a pig to the inside. Afterward, he came to share the quilt with her and hugged her to continue sleeping.

Because he was just sleeping and did nothing else, Lin Qing He pretended to not know.

The next day, before anything can be said, she heard that Third Sister-in-law gave birth.

"That fast?" Surprised, Lin Qing He blurted.

It was only one night.

"It was quite fast." Mother Zhou, who came to report joyous news, grinned. This time Third Sister-in-law gave birth to a son. The whole family was thrilled.

"Is the trotters I bought last time still frozen?" Lin Qing He mentioned.

"It's still frozen," Zhou Mother nodded.

They had their customs here. There was no rule that the mother can't have visitors after giving birth. Currently, the air was cold and the ground was freezing, Lin Qing He felt it wasn't suitable to go over and disturb. So she gave Mother Zhou a jin of brown sugar and stated: "Mother, bring this over to Third Sister-in-law."

Mother Zhou persuaded her to keep it: "There's still some at home. Third Sister-in-law hadn't consumed much of what you gave last time. Keep it, there's enough."

"I don't have anything else to give. Mother, take it." Lin Qing He handed it to her.

Mother Zhou stopped refusing then.

Once the first three days passed, Lin Qing He went over.

She chatted with Third Sister-in-law. This time, Third Sister-in-law's milk was more adequate. What's more, she gave birth to a son. Fourth Sister-in-law gifted brown sugar again, which displayed enough well-wishing.

"Look, aren't I right? Dong Dong's skin will definitely be better when he grows up. It's beneficial to eat more apples." Lin Qing He peeked at the sleeping child and pointed out.

"It is whiter than his sister at that time." Third Sister-in-law grinned.

Now this one had a son, everything looked merry.

Having a son, she'll be able to stand straight in the future and never feel shorter than others.

It was like this in rural areas. Ten daughters can't be compared to one son, even though daughters were often more sensible and obedient than their sons.

But it was still that phrase, giving birth to a son means continuing the surname.

Lin Qing He conversed with her for a while before she wanted to go home.

However, when she came out, she bumped into Second Sister-in-law. Second Sister-in-law laughed: "Fourth Sister-in-law if you have a way, you have to get good stuff to nourish your Third Sister-in-law."

Eldest Sister-in-law was cooking congee in the kitchen. She frowned when she heard this. Why was Second's wife always looking for trouble?

"I have. I gave Third Sister-in-law another jin of brown sugar. What did you give?" Lin Qing He stared at her.

"It's not like you don't know my family's condition. What can I possibly give? Brown sugar is not enough for breastmilk. If there are good meats to eat, it'll be wonderful." Second Sister-in-law smirked.

Don't you have money? Then let have you bleed a good bit out.