Chapter 7

In the last chapter you, Daisy, Anya, Loid and Yor got to the hangers where you could find a plane but before you all could get near them an ambush was wait which resulted in the death of Loid but you soon take vengence on the high council for what they had done.

Right now your all flying towards Paris where you hope to find a cure to this virus which has all but destroyed humanity.

Me: Hey we should be arriving in Paris soon so get ready.

Daisy: F/n maybe I should take over you look a little tired.

Me: I'm fine just leave it to me.

Daisy was worried ever since what happened to Loid you seem to have just closed yourself off but you also don't seem well your skin had lost a little colour and you were sweating a little but you all soon reach Paris and land safely.

Me: Ok everyone stay behind me as we walk to the location of the lab.

Daisy: F/n I really think you should really rest.

Yor: I agree with Daisy your not very well.

Me: Look I'm fine now drop it ok we have a long way to go so lets go.

You all start walking passing through fields but you soon see multiple infected hanging from trees but they are all dead so no real threat.

Daisy: Who could of done all this.

Me: I don't know but they did us a favor because now we can move.

Yor: Is that a prison.

Me: Looks like it we can use it as shelter for the night.

You all head towards the prison watching for infected but strangely enough nothing but as you reach the gates and walk inside you noticed the doors are locked but you managed to find an open window which you climb in and unlock the door.

Me: Inside.

Daisy: I don't think were alone look.

You all look and see what looked like a small camp after inspecting it you find it's still warm.

Me: It's warm means who ever was here is still here I'm going to look round you all wait here.

Yor: Wait it's dangerous to go alone.

Me: I will handle it.

You walk off leaving the others as you search the prison nothing stood out but once you enter the location of the prison cells you feel wobbly as the sound of infect hits your ears but your soon hit over the back of the head falling unconscious.

Back to the others

Daisy: I don't like this F/n doesn't seem well and he refuses to let us help.

Yor: I know I'm worried too I just hope he is ok.

Anya: Momma look.

Yor looks as a figure hides in the shadows before holding a gun up to them as Yor held Anya close to her and the person was a man with short brown hair wearing police uniform.

???: Ok you 3 move.

Daisy: Do what he says.

Daisy, Yor and Anya are lead to the same room you were in where they see 3 more people another man with black hair but he wears a military uniform and 2 woman both wear casual cloth only one of them had a red jacket.

???: 3 more.

???: Good work put them with the other one.

Daisy and the others were put in an empty cell where you had been placed before they lock the door.

Daisy: Who are you people.

Carlos: The name is Carlos that's Leon, Claire and Jill now who are all of you.

Daisy: My name is Daisy and that is Yor, Anya and F/n.

Leon: Hold on F/n as in F/n L/n.

Daisy: Yeah.

Carlos: You know him.

Leon: Yeah he worked as a police officer before me however left to join the military.

Everyone hears you groan in pain as Daisy checks on you only to find you have a fever.

Daisy: We need help he's sick.

Claire: Most likely infected.

Yor: No he isn't infected we were leaving New York and we had planned to use the subway but we couldn't after F/n was bitten by a crocodile.

Jill: Show us.

Daisy lifts your shirt and shows the bite mark but something stood out when the area around the wound was a little blue.

Leon: Looks bad Carlos I would say he was poisoned.

Anya: Please help big brother F/n.

Carlos: Jill go get some medicine and fast.

Jill runs off to collect what you would need to hopefully fight the poison in your veins as she returns with a med kit.

Carlos: Here.

Daisy: Thank you come on F/n fight it.

Me: D....Daisy.

Daisy: Shhh it's ok I'm here.

Me: I failed again.

Daisy: What you mean?

Me: I wanted to protect you but I failed because we are now trapped in this prison.

Daisy could see you had took all the burden on yourself Loid's death, protecting her, Yor and Anya but also the burden to find a cure for the infected it was chipping away at you finally had to let it out.

Daisy: F/n you haven't failed anyone I know your sad at the lose of your friend but you shouldn't take the burden of the whole world on your shoulders I am was scared to think I was going to die or worse become an infected but then you saved me, gave me shelter and even tried to find a place where I could be safe.

Me: ....

Daisy: Our journey together I've seen the kind of man you are so let me tell you what I saw your a man who is kind and cares about other but your and that is why I know you can't let this poison kill you because remember when all of this is over you wanted to start a relationship with me.

Me: You knew.

Daisy: You wanted to say that but couldn't so I would wait till the time was right but if you had asked me I would of said yes.

Daisy soon gave you a kiss which surprised everyone as you let it happen since your body was still too weak to move before you both stop and look at each other.

Daisy: You taste sweet.

Me: You too.