Chapter 2

Porsche finished eating quite soon and Kinn wasn't exactly happy since he chose all the dishes pretty carefully. After that, Porsche went to his little brother's room, he knocked on the door and waited with a happy smile on his face. As Porchay opened the door he immediately asked his older brother what made him smile like that.

"Come on, take your suitcase and put your clothes in it, we are leaving tomorrow. Kinn has a villa near Phuket and he thought that it would be great for all of us to spend some time there together, aren't you happy?" Porsche responded excited.

"That's fantastic, ok, I'll prepare everything, don't worry P! See you later" Porchay replied and closed the door to prepare everything he needed for the holiday.

While the two brothers were all happy for the recent situation, someone else walking down the hallway was a little irritated. Kinn ordered Arm to grab some suitcases and take them to his bedroom but for some reason he couldn't find them. Kim opened the door of his room as he heard someone walking up and down repeatedly in the hallway.

"What's going on? Arm? What are you doing?" Kim asked confused and slightly irritated since all that noise interrupted his music exercises.

"Oh, Khun Kim! I'm really sorry sir, your brother ordered me to look for suitcases but I can't find them anywhere..." Arm replied.

"Did you look on the third floor, second door on the left?" Kim asked. Arm facepalmed and shook his head, how could he have forgotten something like that? He thanked Kim and turned to leave but Kim grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Wait, I didn't say I was finished with you. Why does he need those? Where is he going?"

"He organized a holiday with Porsche and his brother Chay in your villa near Phuket" Arm responded.

"I see... take some of those bags for me too, I think I'll join you" Kim added with a smirk.

"Sir, I don't think that... ummm" Arm stuttered.

"Are you refusing a direct order? Just do what I told you to do and everything will be fine. I will talk to my brother myself, he won't come back and get mad at you for something like this. Now go... oh wait, remember to call the maid that works at the villa, we haven't been there in a while so she probably has to clean around and open the windows or stuff like that..." Kim ordered. Arm nodded and left immediately.

Pol walked to Kinn's office, the boss called him just a moment before and he feared that he was going to get scolded for something that he probably didn't even do. He knocked on the door and Kinn responded immediately. Pol hesitated for a moment and eventually opened the door.

"Good morning, Khun Kinn. What may I do for you?"

"Porchay, Porsche and I are going to spend some time in our villa in the south, I want you to prepare your stuff since you're coming. Tell Arm to do the same when you meet him, there shouldn't be any troubles but I want some bodyguards just to keep everything under control" Kinn explained.

"But sir..."

"I know that it should be your free period, don't worry though, you will get more money than your usual wage and the job will be easier than what you do here, you will also have access to all the activities available in the villa.. unless we need you two obviously. If you don't have any question you may go" Kinn continued.

Pol nodded, turned to leave. As he opened the door to leave, Kim immediately entered.

"You should knock..." Kinn murmured.

"You were already finished with him so there was no need to do so. I just came here to inform you that I will join the two lovebirds on their little honeymoon in Phuket" Kim said.

"Well... the plan to have the house just for me and Porsche was already doomed after he mentioned Porchay... so I guess that one more guest won't be a problem" Kinn replied.

"Good, I'll go to my room to get ready, bye bye" the younger brother added.

He was about to stand up and leave when suddenly Tankhun opened the door shouting.

"Are you telling me that you invited everyone except me! Don't try to lie to me, I heard Arm calling the maid and telling her that they need three rooms! That house is big enough, I'll come with you too and I'm not going to accept a no!" Tankhun yelled.

"You can come" Kinn replied

"Wait, just that? I thought it was going to be more difficult... well, see you tomorrow morning then!" the eldest brother said and left.

"He's really funny sometimes, he just went from incredibly angry to perfectly calm in 0.01 seconds" Kinn whispered.