Brian: now! I should tell you how to get into your suit, keep yourself facing away from your suit paws or hands whatever you call them.. facing outside then back up and aline yourself up with the suit for it to fully incase yourself within the suit.

I instructed showing them as Chad then incase me in the thick metal sealing me in as I watched everyone else do it relatively easy as I expect because it really isn't that hard.. well unless if you tried teaching it to bunch of 10 year Olds... maybe..

Brian: alright can everyone here me?

All: yes.

Brian: good now that you have done that try lifting your arms and legs also  make sure you don't hit anyone.

Everyone began lifting parts of their limbs as they seem to be moving quite fine.

Brian: alright the suits assistance should be enough to help as we have arrived at our destination.-I said as a red light turned on-

Brian: I want everyone to jump off as I will be the last one to leave the plane just to make sure no one tries to not jump out.

The red light soon turned green as someone already rushed off the plane into the air soon being followed by others which was fast leaving no one behind as I hear everyone chat to each other with excitement as I soon followed falling like a anvil as I waited to connect with the ground which I eventually did.

Brian: is everyone alright?

Andre: seems like it.

Brian: good Chad is their anyone who's trying to run away?

Chad: nope not at all

Brian: good now we..

French soldier 7: DIE!

I immediately turn around dodging to the right as the blade nearly missed while I returned a elbow to the face as they stumbled back, I picked up the sword as I stabbed them with the weird sword right through their heart as it went all the way through killing them immediately.

Brian: anyone else who wants to be killed? -everyone stayed silent-

Brian: alright let's continue.

I pulled the sword out of the now lifeless suit and body attaching the sword to my back grabbing ahold of the ankle and dragged the body along to the lab.

Chloe POV

I managed to get together with a bunch of my friends since it's been a long time since we've seen each other as we are all walking down to the mall.

???: wow this year is getting crazy isn't it?

???: I know right first there was a all of a sudden a mysterious metal thing appeared in town which appeared to be human, then a mass murder of assassins at a construction site, then everyone evacuating town!

???: Chloe are you alright?

Chloe: huh?-I reply being pulled out of my thoughts-

???: it looks like somethings troubling you?

Chloe: n-no it's nothing..

???: Chloe common! We are all your best friend we are here to help.. -I sigh in defeat as we all stopped walking-