Auf Weidersehen pt.2

"Vikkie wait." I sighed out still following him until he went into someone's room and slammed the door shut.. At this point I don't know if I should go in or not, so I waited by the door for atleast 3 minutes.

After tye 3 minutes I opened up the door making sure he saw my face so he wouldn't be worried.

"Hey." I greeted him while closing the door. "Hi..." He gave a small smile.

"I don't really know how to comfort people other than you know who.. But look, what Allison did was stupid okay. What she said was stupid. Everything that she's doing right now it's stupid." I said sitting on the bed with him.

"And see, for all I know. She only cares about herself at the moment and she only cares about her problems. And she obviously cannot see that our whole family had problems. She's going through something that she wants to hide. And if she wants to hide it. So be it. But, if you ask me. That'll just bring her down even more." I said holding Viktors hands and he just chuckled. "It's true! I've been there. And it's not too pretty." I said whispering the last sentence.

"Well I'm going to leave you be. And I'll see what the others are up to okay? Try to get some rest." I smiled at him.

[Ben pov]

I went back upstairs to get my jacket when I saw Y/n walking through the hallway. "Oh, uhm hey." She said quietly as I reached her.

"Hi.." I said. "Uh, if you're looking for the others, they're all around the house so.. And later we're going to try and trap the Kugelblitz thing." I said and gave her a grin.

"Oh okay." She smiled back. I felt myself blushing a bit. "I'm.. I'm going to get my jacket." I chuckled. "Right. Okay, uhm Viktor's in there. Is that fine?" She said scratching the back of her neck. "Uhm.. sure." I replied and walked into my room. Gosh, that was something.

"What... Whatever it is you came to say, I'm not coming down to help if Allison's still there." Viktor said sitting up on my bed. Great.. "Just came to get my jacket." I said and taking it off the hook.

"Have you been crying in here this whole time?" I asked which he just turned his head.

"Wow.. That's so embarrassing." I chuckled.

"Well, it's official. Our Ben was better." He said. "So I'm told." I replied to his statement.

"But didn't he die?" I asked. "You know, people say we have egos, but you're the real messy bitches." I paced around the room.

"Letting the world burn because you're angry at your sister? Outstanding." I placed.

"That's not what I'm doin-"

"Don't care. Won't matter much longer anyway. In a few days, we'll all be, uh, Kugel-toast." I said walking towards the door.

"And I guess Harlan will have died for nothing.. Nice work."I snickered.

"And uh, stop crying on my bedsheets, emo. It's gross." I scoffed and walked away.

~~~

[Y/n's pov]

I spotted Allison and Lila at the bar stand talking. I didn't want to talk to them because of what Allison did earlier, bit they're the only people I've seen so far, so whatever. I'll just brush it off.

"Hi.." I said and took a seat at the table.

"Hey Y/n." Lila said, but Allison just ignored me and continued talking.

"You know, I thought killing Harlan would make me feel better. Or worse. Jesus, just something. But.. it didn't." Allison sighed.

"I think I've felt that way before." I said and brought my knees up to chest. "It's a total shit hole." I chuckled.