pocket full of lightning

~~~

I was waiting by the front door until Luther had come out.

"Go. Go on." Sloane said, making me turn around. "But when will I see you again?" Luther asked. "Come on Luther. Let's go before someone sees us." I wispered and Sloane closed the door. "So, what did you guys do?" I asked walking off with him.

He just gave me a smile, and then I realized. "Luther!" I said smiling. Not in a happy way, but a weird and confused way. "Luther, you look like an idiot. Stop." I kept saying as we were walking towards the hotel. "Luther, you can't do that!" I shouted because he took a girl's flower and gave it to someone else. "I'm so sorry, he's I'm a- weird mood.." I said patting her shoulder.

"Come on Luther! The faster we get there, the faster we can get to bed. It's almost midnight!" I said trying to drag him but he came to a stop. "What is it now.." I asked wiping the sweat off my forehead. "Really?" I asked slapping him.

"Yeah. How much, chief?" Luther said picking up something. "Two bucks." The guy at the stand said. "Two.." Luther said looking through his pockets. "Oh, and uh.. Some of... Some of those." Luther said pointing at the item. "Condoms?" He asked. "Lutherr! What the heck!?" I asked slapping him again. "Just give them to him." I said annoyed.

I spaced out for a bit because I was annoyed by his actions, but when I snapped back into reality, all the street lights were off and people were missing..?

Then, in a flash, the lights were back on. "Luther.. I think it's time to go now." I said grabbing his arm, but he just turned around. "Hey, did you-" He said stunned at the fact that the man wasn't there anymore. "Let's just go. And grab the stupid condoms if you really want them." I said confused and mad.

~~~

[Nobody's pov]

"I'm so confused." Diego said. "Shocking." Allison replied.

"Well, someone killed our mothers, so we shouldn't exist. But clearly, we do exist, and the universecant handle it, which is a problem." Viktor said. "Big problem." Five said.

"Stanley! Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" Diego shouted. "Yeah, well, mom said I need to practice." He replied. "Yeah, well, she's not wrong. You're very bad." Diego said again. "Well, I saved your pathetic ass." He replied.

"Okay, hold on. Five, so we caused a paradox. What does that mean?" Allison asked. "It's hard to say. It's all been theoretical until now, but things have started to disappear." Five said. "What things?" Viktor asked. "Right now? Uh, lobsters." Five said. "And a shit ton of cows!" Klaus added. "But I have a feeling this is just the beginning." Five said putting a hand in his pocket. "A feeling? Aren't you retired?" Allison asked. "I want nothing more." Fivw said tilting his head.

"You know, you can't be dragging us through hell because you have an itch only an apocalypse can scratch, and then expectus to deal with the fallout. You're not the boss." Allison slightly yelled walking closer to Five. "Fine, I'm the messenger, and I'm telling you something terrible is coming." Five said trying to calm her down.

"Then let's go attack the Sparrows, get the briefcase, and go home." Allison said sternly.

"This is our home, Allison. Accept it." Five talked back before he turned around to see Stanley break something.

"That's it! I'm telling your mom." Diego said walking towards Stan. "Ooh!" Stanley said leaning foward. "Wait, where's Lila?" Five asked.

"Shower. I told her she could stay with us." Stanley said. "What. When did Lila get back?" Viktor asked. "Five, where you going?" Diego asked. "Go talk to somebody who only has half her head up her ass." Five said walking off.

"Don't leave, Five. Don't leave." Klaus whined. "No, Klaus. I'm leaving." Five said.

"I mean, he has a good track record with this stuff. I feel like we should listen to him." Viktor said pointing towards him. "Sure. Hey, quick question." Klaus said getting up.

"Cobra Kai! Yeah!" Stan shouted kicking his foot in the air.

"None of you heartless bastarss care about our murdered moms?" Klaus asked reaching the table. "Klaus, the only one that we knew plugged into a wall." Diego said.

"Oh yeah? Well, this is my real mother. And she's called Rachel." Klaus said, showing Diego the photo. "And I have her eyes. See?" He smiled. "Come on! We need to find out who did this! This is the thing! This is the main thing!" He said, gaining blank stares from his siblings.

[Time skip]

[Y/n pov] I saw Stanley and Diego by the elevators so I decided to see what they were doing. "What's going on.." I wispered to Stanley. "Lila said that Diego and her, had no relationship because she's slept with way more people. And the only relationship she has with him, is the one with me." Stanley wispered. "Oh shit." I wispered back covering my mouth.

"How many is many people?" Diego asked. "Uh.." I muttered. "Wayyy more than you, Papi." Stanley said almost laughing, which made Diego glare at him.

"Uh, you should probably start running Stan!" I yelled turning him around.

I quickly showered, and went back to the pool table, where Luther, Allison, and Viktor still were.

"So, all the people on the street just disappeared?" Allison asked.

"Well, no, not all of them, just... Half of them." Luther said. "Yeah, it was strange.. It literally happened in a flash." I said sitting down. "Five did say animals were disappearing." Viktor said looking at Allison. 

"Okay, well, now it's definitely people." Luther said. "That must mean it's becoming more powerful.. Right Vickie?" I said.

"Marcus was supposed to meet up with us earlier, but he never showed." Viktor said. "What, you think this grandfather thing ate Marcus?" Luther asked. "I mean.. Maybe." I replied. "It can't just be a coincidence, right?" Viktor asked. "Great.." Allison sighed.

"Now those Sparrow psychopaths think we took their Number One.. We're never gettingthe briefcase back." Allison said.

"Okay.. But what do we tell them? 'Sorry, we can't give you guys, your Number One because we thing the grandfather paradox sucked him in'?" I said. " 'Cause that sounds kinda stupid." I shrugged.