Marigold

[Ben's pov]

I watched as Y/n left the house kind of feeling bad for responding to her so harshly.  I swear, ever since this girl came to town with her family. I can't get her out of my head.

It's like she has some type of aura that pulls me close. She's also so feisty, which sometimes makes me smile. Her smiling makes me smile.

I know it's weird because I've only known her since she came here 5 days ago. But I think I like her. I like when she's around. It's like I'm not so lonely anymore.

*knock knock*

"Ben, it's training time. Get ready and be at the training room in 5." Fei interrupted my thoughts. "Okay." I said in response.

[Y/n pov]

I walked back to the hotel to see none of my siblings. "Great. They all scattered." I said walking up the stairs.

Seems like no one was around so I took a quick shower.

~~~

I got out of the shower and was putting on my clothes when I felt another shock wave.

"Ahh!" I groaned out stumbling onto the couch. "Ow.." I mumbled putting my hands on my forehead.

I walked off the stupid pain in my head when I reached the bull room.

"STANLEY!!" I heard Lila shout from not so far away. "Ow. Girl you almost broke my ears."

"Mm. Sorry." She said looking around once more. "What's going on?" I asked, following her. "I can't find Stan." She said.

"Well I'm sure he's around here somewhere." I said to her. "Okay.." She sighed plopping down on a chair.

"He wouldn't have got Kugelblitzed with everyone else, would he?" Lila asked sitting up seeing that she was facing a practically naked Diego.

"Oh ew Diego put on some clothes." I gagged.

"Also.. Where is everyone?" I asked the two.

"Viktor and Allison went somewhere with Harlan, Luther went to go visit his lover girl, aka Sloane, and we don't know where Five and Klaus went." Diego and Lila said in unison.

"Wait Luther is over at the academy?"I asked sitting down on a chair.

"Seems so.." Diego said putting on some pants.

"Okay.. weird." I said with a questionable face.

"So do we find him.. or not?" I asked.

~~~

[Luther's pov]

Sloane and I were talking to each other when we heard a knock on the door.

"Shit.. Hide." Sloane wispered to me.

There was no where to hide so I hid behind the door.

"Hey.." Sloane greeted Fei, sounding our of breath.

"Ben needs a word." Fei said. "Great! I'll be down in... in ten." Sloane replied.

"Not with you.." Fei said, which made me confused. She opened the door to see me.

'Shit..' I thought to myself

"With him." Fei said and pointed to me.

"Oh! Hey, Fei. How's it going?" I greeted her because I didn't know what to say.

"How did you know?" Sloane asked facing me, then back at Fei.

"We share a wall. And your bed squeaks. Kept me up all night." She smirked at the both of us.