worlds biggest ball of twine pt.2

Luther ran off with that Sloane girl to do some exercise. And I just stayed at the table resting my head. The fire started to go down, slowly.. "Uhm.. I think you should take care of that, before well, you burn the whole table down." Jayme said walking past me. "Oh.. Yeah, uhm.. Okay." I said as a tear started to form. Whenever I'm frustrated or mad, I always feel like I'm about to explode and turn into some type of bug firey monster that would destroy everything that caused me to be mad or frustrated. I do try to block out those feelings and pretend that I'm okay, but I can't really control it, so I just start crying. I can't tell you how much I try to block them out, but from right now, I think you'd probably know that I can't control it.

"The bathroom is-" Jayme tried to say but I cut her off. "Yeah, I already know where it is. Considering the fact that I used to live here.. I know this place from top to bottom." I said walking off holding my hand that was heating up with my other hand that's trying to cool it off. I quickly walked to the bathroom and locked the door. "Ah.." I groaned in pain from the heat. I'm not really used to the feeling of the heat from the fire because most of the time I use my nature powers. But when I do use my fire powers I usually get burnt.. Sometimes it can be really bad, other times it would be, not so bad..

(Flashback)

After breakfast, was the start of training. The only things I've been training so far, were my nature powers and water powers, and I have to say, I'm pretty good at them.

"Good morning father." I said standing next to him. "What do you want, Number 8?" He said. "What kind of training will I be learning today father?" I said looking up at him. "Mmm.. Curious much, Number 8." He said looking down at me. "Well, today's training is something new." He said looking back at Luther who was training how to punch harder. "Something new?" I asked. "Yes, you will be learning how to control your fire powers Number 8." He said looking back at me. "Really!?" I said practically shouting. "Yes Number 8. And your training starts in 15 minutes so be prepared." He said fixing his tie. "Okay father!" I said running off. K reached Ben's room where I saw him reading a book. "What'cha reading there Ben?" I asked seeing him look up at me. "Oh, Y/n.. Come in." He said smiling, placing down his book. I smiled back at him and sat on his bed. "Benny. Guess what." I said crossing my legs. "What?" He asked smiling. "I get to learn how to use my fire powers!" I said excitedly. "Oh my gosh! That's great!" He said hugging me. "I can't believe it. In all my 8 years of living, I never thought that I would learn how to use my fire powers." I said giggling. "Good for you Y/n." He said hugging me again.

(End of flashback)

'Gosh.. I can't believe how excited I was, to learn about my fire powers.. Now I wish I never had them.' I thought to myself washing my hand. I winced at the pain and tears started to form in my eyes. "Ow ow ow.." I said then blowing it. I opened the bathroom cabinet and luckily I found some bandages. I wrapped it around my hand to see if it would help, and luckily it did. I sat on the floor and sighed. "I hate this so much." I mumbled feeling a tear roll down my face. "I hate being here." I said as more tears fell. "I hate that we had to come here." Hugging my legs while bringing them up to my chest. "I hate having superpowers." I said wiping my tears. "I hate that Ben died." I sobbed.. "I hate. I hate.. I hate..." I cried silently.

[Ben's pov]

I was walking around the house trying to clear my mind and I walked passed the bathroom. I heard quiet sobs coming from inside so I decided to knock on the door. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" I asked leaning towards the door. "Who is it..?" I heard a girl's voice. 'Y/n?' I thought. "Uhm are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah.. I-I'm fine." She said and heard sniffles. She walked closer to the door. And she unlocked it. She tried walking out but I stopped her by holding her hand.