Marigold pt.2

~~~

"I've already had one big dumb brother telling me what to do. I don't need another. But the team might.." I said slowly looking down but stopping mid way.

"Grace!" I snapped which gave her the signal to bring over the box.

"Mom?.. Are you all right?" Luther asked looking at her damaged right eye.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" She smiled. Good."Open it." I told him as Grace gave him the box.

"I can't take this." He looked at the suit and back at me hesitantly.

"Oh my god.." Sloane said as she and Christopher came into the room.

"Are you serious?" She asked with a smile.

"I'd rather have him with us than against us." I gave her a small grin.

"Aren't you gonna try it on? You're about Marcus's size." I said to the tall man just staring at the piece blankly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sloane asked with her love eyes. Ew. Gross.

"I'm honored. Really, I am. I just... I'm still an Umbrella." The man said which made me slightly roll my eyes.

"Are you though?" Sloane asked.

"You can stay as long as you like." I said looking up at him and then giving Sloane a nod.

"What the hell was that?" Fei whispered to me as I was walking out.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I replied

~~~

[Y/n's pov]

"It's so boring here.." I sighed to myself. "Just a bit longer Y/n." Lila said patting my shoulder.

"Stanley!" Diego immediately shouted out as the elevator doors opened wide.

"Great golly." I murmured.

"Come on." Lila said.

"Hello!" Lila spoke looking behind the front desk.

"Stanleyy." I shouted out with no effort.

"Hotel Oblivion." Diego said as I walked towards them.

"Whoa, numpty! Can't you read? It says 'do not ring bell' " Lila said, stopping Diego.

"We need help finding Stan. Why put a bell if they don't want us to ring it?" Diego said as I sighed once more.

"Trudy's gonna kill me." Lila said as we walked off. "Oh shit.. Lila-" I said covering my mouth with a shocked face.

"Who's Trudy?" Diego asked.

"Stan's mum." She said blankly. "Lila..." I whispered to her and slapped her arm.

"Wait.." Diego said walking towards us.

"What?" He asked stopping not to far from us.

"Stan, he's not our child. Fancy some sushi?" Lila asked turning around like it wasn't a big deal then walked away again.

I groaned as I walked away following her.

"Wait did you know?" He asked walking along with me.

"Uhm..." I quietly said walking faster.

"You did!" He said running up to me.

"How could you not tell me!?" He asked sounding really mad.

"She told me not to tell you!" I said turning to look at him.

"I can't believe you!" He shouted.

"I can't deal with this." I groaned walking off.

"Y/n!" He yelled out running towards me.