Anah made her way down to the dungeons as she passed along the Slytherin common room.

Once she arrived at her shared quarters she hurried to enter the room avoiding any wandering eyes.

As she stepped in, she noticed Severus standing in front of her magical mirror.

"Love? What are you doing here?" She questioned walking past the man who remained in front of the bewitched mirror.

"Changing. But, this mirror had gotten my attention." He spoke softly. His eyes flashed over to Anah while she changed in front of him.

"Well.." She responded pulling her blouse over her head, leaving herself in her bra.

"What do you see?"

Severus' eye's landed back on the mirror. He saw himself of course. But his appearance was different. He had on one of his navy blue dress robes. He only wore this attire for formal events.

"I'm assuming what I will wear for the Ball."

Anah quickly hurried to change into something more comfortable, after all, she would spend the rest of the day teachings kids to dance.

She paced over to the broad man as she peaked her head out from behind him to see what he had spoken.

"My my Mr. Snape. Don't you look fancy?" She snickered causing him to smirk at her remark.

"If you say so."

He turned to now face Anah who only gazed up at him in return.

"Speaking of the Yule ball.." He uttered smoothly now resting both of his hands on her waist.

"Would you like to.. accompany me?"

A large smile settled on her lips. She raised her arms to wrap them around his neck soon after.

"It would be an honor."

"Good.." He murmured now pressing his forehead against hers.

"May I ask, why did you change again?"

She remained in the same position.

"Minerva invited My house and I to-"

"–Help prepare the students for the dance? She's asked me as well. Even though I clearly told her no. She disregarded my answer."

Anah chuckled at Severus' comment.

"You can never say no to McGonagall, You know this."

He shook his head in agreement. She was right.

The two eventually left to head back to her class. They were immediately greeted by McGonagall, Maykaylah, The house of Gryffindor, The house of Ravenclaw, and the House of Slytherin.

Thankfully Anah's classroom was big enough for everyone to fit inside.

Once everyone was inside and the session started afterward.

Anah was able to see quite a few students. Harry, Ron, and Hermionie of course. And even Ivory.

The brown-headed woman stood at the front of her room as she watched McGonagall pace around the room addressing all of the students.

"The Yule Ball is approaching – a traditional part of the Triwizard Tournament and an opportunity for us to socialize with our foreign guests. Now, the ball will be open only to fourth-years and above. Although you may invite a younger student if you wish." Mumbles spread throughout the room.

Ivory made mere eye contact with Cataline who sat across the room. There was a small grin formed on the girl's face. So that meant the girls had the opportunity to go to the ball. Unless a fourth-year or someone older asked either of them.