Chapter 4

-No One POV-

Bob has come back from dropping Jack-Jack off as he enters the house seeing Victor sitting reading a book with Grace sleeping with her head on his lap. Bob then says, "Hey, Vi." "Hey. Where's Jack-Jack?" He goes over to them and sits down next to Victor, "E's taking him for a little bit." "Edna is babysitting?" "Yeah." "And you're okay with this?" "Yeah. I don't know why, but yeah." He sighs as Victor closes his book and carefully moving Graces head off his lap for now as he stands up ready to take her to bed as Bob says, "I wanted to say something to you. Sorry about Grace. I didn't think about Dicker erasing Tony's memory... our about you having to pay the price for a choice... you never made. It's not fair, I know. And then, I made it worse at the restaurant by trying to... Anyway. Anyway... I'm sorry. I'm used to knowing what the right thing to do is... but now, I'm not sure anymore. I just wanna be..." He sighs, "a good dad." Victor smiles going over to him, "You're not good." He then hugs him, "You're super." Victor then hears snoring standing up straight seeing Bob knocked out from tiredness.

-Grace POV-

I wake up sitting up and looking around seeing that I was in my room. I was a bit confused as I feel arms around my waist as I look down seeing Vi. I smile leaning down kissing his forehead. I stir a little opening his eyes sitting up as he asks, "What time is it?" I look at my countertop where the clock was showing it was 9:00 am. "It is 9:00 it seems we slept 2 hours later than usual." Victor nod's "You must've been really tired then to wake up around this time." I nod, "Yeah, but I feel refreshed now." He smiles brushing my hair behind my ear, "You look really breath taking every time you wake up." I blush as he chuckles as I then get out of bed, "We should get ready for the day." He nods sitting up straight on the bed as I chuckle, "That means you need to go to your room now, so I could change Vi." He blushes, "Yeah, right. I forgot I wasn't in my room." He gets up and leaves as I change. Once finished I go downstairs seeing Bob sleeping on the couch as I just smile starting breakfast for everyone. I just finished making breakfast as Victor and Dash had come and sat down on the table as I served them all different things. Dash took his cereal to the couch as Vi and I eat on the table enjoying each other's company. After we were done, I start doing the dishes as he helped me and made coffee when Bob wakes up. We were done as we see Bob getting up. Vi took the tray of coffee walking up to him with me besides him as he says, "Hey. We thought it was best to just let you sleep. Seventeen hours." I chuckle as I ask, "How do you feel?" He chuckles, "Super."

Bob decided to take me since I could handle Jack-Jack better than him and just in case of anything I was back-up. We were at Edna's home as she escorts us down to her design room as Bob says to her, "I can't tell you how much I appreciate you watching Jack-Jack for me, E." I look down seeing Jack-Jack imitating Edna as I smile. Edna says, "Yes, I'm sure your gratitude is quite inexpressible. Don't ask me to do it again, darling. My rates are far too high." "Oh, uh... " "I'm joking, Robert. I enjoyed the assignment. He is bright and I am stimulating. We deserve each other. Your child is a polymorph. Like all babies, he has enormous potential. It is not unknown for supers to have more than one power when young... but this little one has many." Jack-Jack coos as Edna says, "Yes, you have many powers." I chuckle as Bob looked confused. Edna inserts the password and then letting Jack-Jack do the rest. We enter the room as Edna says, "I understand your lack of sleep and coherency, Robert. Babies can be anything, and your child is no exception. He has pure, unlimited potential, Robert. Just as Grace here does. He slept while I worked in a creative fever. Auntie Edna stayed up all night... making sure you look fabulous in your many forms." I chuckle as Bob asks, "What are you... You're putting him in the..." "In the chamber, Robert. He is part of the demonstration and will be fine. Your challenge is to manage a baby who has multiple powers... and no control over them, yes?" "Huh. That sums it up." I add, "But they have me to make things a bit easier for Jack-Jack to learn how to control it better in the future."