Chapter 3

-Grace POV-

I wake up getting ready for school as I use Jack-Jack's power to multiply and make things easier as well as to practice and not get them out of control when at school. I am done as I focus on a certain spot in the house. I then teleported into Jack-Jack's room seeing him awake as he teleported into my arms as I chuckle. I walk out of his room to be greeted by Dash and Bob. "Morning." "Morning." I then start making breakfast which were waffles as we all hear Vi come down the stairs. I didn't look at him as he was about to say something to me as he was interrupted by Bob. "Grace, I am going to need to take you out of school for a few days to help me around." I nod, "All right Uncle Bob." But Victor said instead, "Superheroes suck." I was confused as Bob come over to me helping me with the rest of Breakfast as Bob says, "Good morning!" "He takes one look at us in that suit... and I tell him he should forget seeing us in them and decides to pretend to not even know us and I get the end of the stick."

"Bob then says, "He's protecting himself. If he really did see you two, it's best that he forgets." I was confused as Bob continued, "It's better for you both, too. I can't tell you how many memories Dicker's had to erase over the years... when someone figured out your mother's or my identity." I looked at him shocked as Vi looked furious as he stood in front of him glaring as he says, "It was Dicker! You told him about Tony!" "Sport..." "You had us erased from Tony's mind! Because of you Grace is mad at me!" He stomps upstairs as I look at Bob, "Is that true Uncle Bob?" He sighs, "Yes... But I didn't know that he will erase all of the boy's memory. I'm sorry I got your friends memories erased." I sigh, "I am sad about this... but at least I now know that he wasn't doing it on purpose. And it seems that Vi didn't know about it either so I feel more at ease about him... I guess I have to restart everything... maybe it was for the better..." "I am glad you understand Grace." 

We hear a door open and Vi coming downstairs again with his suit. He goes over to the sink shredder as he shows his suit to us, "I hate superheroes! And I renounce them!" We watch as he puts it inside turning on the shredder as the suit goes around in circles not taking any damages as he takes it out, "I renounce them!" He tries biting it off as it did not work either. He growls and throws it to the wall as it sticks and then falls as he walks away angrily back upstairs. We hear Vi yell as Dash asks, "Is he having adolescence?" I nod, "Yeah.... I will talk to him later." I go and pick up his suit folding it neatly and placing it on the counter as I pick up Jack-Jack looking at Bob, "Could you give Dicker a call and see if he could do anything about it?" He nods, "Yeah... I'll try." "Thank you."

I left Jack-Jack with Bob as I went upstairs and stood right in front of Vi's door. I knock on it as he yells, "I don't want to talk to you." I sigh, "All right, if that's what you want." I turn away from the door about to leave him alone as I hear the door opening behind me and being grabbed and pulled. I am now inside Vi's room as his door slams as I felt him hugging me from behind. "I'm sorry that I suggested getting Tony's mind erased... I should've listened to your suggestion of talking it out with him first before making any sort of decisions... I just... I was just jealous that you two where so close... I didn't want to make your friend lose his memories of your friendship." I sigh moving away from his arms turning around to face him as he looks at me, "I am still a bit mad at you... but... I know that you didn't actually mean any sort of harm. Like I told you before, there is nothing going on between Tony and I. We are just friends. You're the one that I like, not Tony. I chose to go on a date with you, not him. So, there is no need to be jealous of my friend that happens to be a boy." 

He sighs nodding as I lay my hand on his cheek as I then say, "Plus, I think you could be really good friends with Tony. It doesn't seem that you guys have that much in common, but you do, and you will make great friends. We learn from our mistakes and maybe this gives us a new opportunity to create a new type of friendship. All right." He smiles a bit nodding, "All right. I really missed you and couldn't stand you being mad at me." I chuckle, "I could tell." He laughs a bit as we lean a bit closer towards each other. But where interrupted by Bob again as he yells, "Kids, time for school." We both sigh again but laughed, "It seems it's not the right time Vi." "Too bad..." I nod as he asks, "So you're not going to school." I shake my head, "Sorry, but my powers have been acting up a bit, so it is better for me to stay for now." "All right. I hope you get better." "Thanks. But you need to get going now." He nods as I give him a kiss as I leave to have him fix up a bit.