Chapter 1

-Third POV-

A light flicker on revealing Dicker on one side of the table and Tony on the other side as Dicker opens a file, "File 82-712. Agent Rick Dicker interrogating. State your name, please." "Uh, Tony. Tony Rydinger. Tell me about the incident." "Well, there's a girl and boy, um, in my class. I saw them at the track meet. I knew the girl... she's my friend Grace Jones. And I sorta knew the boy, but he changed. Relaxed. He was surer of himself. Cool. I just talked to the two for a bit and then I went to watch the track meet. Not long after, this thing happened in the parking lot." The scene goes to him walking with his friends as the ground start shaking and a drill comes out of the ground and people are screaming. Tony is running as a car fly over his head and right in front of him as he stops running the other way. He hides hearing, "Behold! The Underminer! I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me!" Tony then runs going under a car as he then says, "As if things aren't weird enough, I look over and I see these boots."

Mr. Incredible starts talking, "You, three stay here." Elastigirl adds, "Wait. Should we be doing this? It is still illegal." Toney crawls to get a better look as he then says, "They looked like superheroes." He watches as Mr. Incredible speaks, "We're gonna lose him." Elastigirl then says, "Oh, all right. One of you patrol the perimeter, keep the crowds back and safe. The other two watch Jack-jack." Victor then says, "But I thought we were gonna go with..." Mr. Incredible then says, "You heard your mother. Trampoline me." Elastigirl grabs two cars stretching as Mr. Incredible jumps on her and flies into the air landing on the drill. The three kids look at them as Dash then says, "I call perimeter!" He runs away as Victor says, "You're not going anywhere, you little maggoty creep!" Grace then grabs him, "It's all right. Let him have his fun for a bit and then you could get back at him." 

Tony then speaks, "I see my chance to get out of there. But there's something familiar about two of the kids' voices." Tony crawls out and turns his head around as he sees the boy hero looking upset as the other one tries to calm him down as he continues, "The boy, he seemed upset as the girl tries to get him to calm down. He then throws down his mask as she also takes off hers." Victor huffs as Grace picks back up his mask to hand it over to him seeing him looking at something wide eyes as she also turns around seeing Tony standing there shocked seeing them. Tony then speaks, "And it's them!" Tony looked at the two shocked as Grace then says slowly, "Oh. Tony! Hi. Uh, this isn't what you think it is." Tony starts backing away as he says, "It was just getting too freaky. I couldn't handle it and ran off. I feel kinda bad about it. Maybe I should've said 'hi' or something? It's not their fault superheroes are illegal. And it's not like I don't like strong girls or having strong friends. I'm pretty secure manhood-wise. What is that?" Dicker then speaks, "Have you told anyone else about this? Your parents?" "No, they'd only think I was hiding something. You know what I mean?" "Sure, kid." "I like this girl, Mr. Dicker. Well, more as a friend and it wouldn't be bad to have the boy as my friend as well. I am supposed to hang out with her at the library for our weekly study sessions this Monday. Now, things are just gonna be weird. I wish I could forget I ever saw them in that suit." "You will, kid." Tony then gets hit on the forehead with a plunger as he falls asleep.

-Grace POV-

I stand there thinking what happened as I say, "This is not good." I turn around as I hear Victor yell at Dash, "You're not sticking us with babysitting!" He grabs the stroller with Jack-Jack running as I start following behind, "What an eventful day we are having." We are running as we see Dash in the distance as he moves an elderly woman out of the way before she got hit bye a car as she says, "Thank you so much, young man!" Victor and I turn invisible as Jack-Jack laughs as Victor picks Jack-Jack up handing it to Dash as he says, "What?" He then realizes who it was as he yells out, "Victor!" Vi goes through the smoke turning visible again smirking. I sigh looking at both boy's antics as I turn visible looking at Dash, "Here hand me the baby." He does so as we watch Victor destroy a freeway roadblock using his force field to cut threw saving some girls. I look at Dash, "Let's catch up." He nods giving me a high-five as we start running to catch up to the others.