sleeping on the couch after an argument

💬 gf! yu jimin x gn! reader. 440. sleeping on the couch after arguments were always your go to but how the night ends was never what you expected

you admitted you were being a tad bit irrational when you had told Jimin you were going to sleep on the couch but you were too upset to even want to sleep in the same bed as her so the first thing you thought of was to sleep on the couch.

"I don't care go ahead." she huffed with her arms crossed with a light pout on her face, as she stared at you as you walked towards the couch with a pillow and a blanket in your arms. you set the things on the couch before laying down as the door your bedroom was slammed shut signaling she was still upset with you, you admit that it was hard to fall asleep with out Jimin in your arms for the first hour but you managed somehow.

But you woke up a few hours later due to needing to get some water since your mouth was bit parched only to feel a weight on your chest, you felt your body stiffen only to relax when you noticed that it was only Jimin. You slowly lifted her body off your chest, so you could get some water but your sudden movement was enough to wake her up.

"Stop moving I'm trying to sleep," She mumbled sleepily as she found her way back on top of you as she nuzzled her face into your neck.

"Uh, may I ask why you are down here instead of in the bedroom?" you whispered, you had an idea on why she was here instead of there but you wanted to hear it come out her mouth.

"I just wanted to protect you, you don't know who will come through." She lied.

"Yeah, Okay. Let's get to bed, it's getting cramped and hot down here." You hummed as she lifted her head, she got up from her spot and waited for you to get up yourself before grabbing your hand the moment you were standing on your two feet. She was quick to drag you to your shared bedroom.

"Lets go." She muttered.

"Wait I need to clean up."

"Worry about that in the morning, let's just get to bed so we can cuddle and go to sleep." Karina responded as smile found its way onto your lips.

-

this is bad but i just wanted to publish something for this book so i hope you liked this (:

you guys should definitely leave some requests though, i would appreciate it.