lucid dream

💬 yu jimin x kim minjeong. 2448. sometimes dreams feel way too real

want to quickly clarify before this chapter starts that i don't ship any of the members together irl.

1 am is the time that the digital clock was showing. Only the moonlight shining over the window was illuminating Yu Jimin's face and body as she slept peacefully through the night. The thick blanket covers the lower part of her body.

She was wearing a pink silky body-hugging nightgown that accentuated her perfectly curved body. One of her sleeves was already down to her shoulder and her healthy hair was messily laid against the pillow.

A light snore was coming out of the dark-haired girl's mouth as the small mole under her mouth glistened in the dim light coming from the natural source outside. Jimin was a complete illustration of a peaceful night sleeper.

The door of the room slightly opened and revealed a blonde-haired younger girl. The newcomer didn't bother turning on the light and walked silently inside. She relied on muscle memory to remember the layout of the room she had visited countless times before.

She moved stealthily, not wanting anyone to know about her presence inside the room and unplanned visit. No one has to know except for the sleeping lass she quietly admired for a moment.

A playful smile escaped the younger one's small plump lips. She softly brushes the hairs aside that's covering the beautiful face of her lover so she can examine her facial features better. Her thumb caressed her smooth skin and she stared contentedly for a few minutes more.

Once she had had enough of her admiration as if it was a routine whenever she came over, she put her shoulder-length blonde hair into a messy bun as she slowly removed her oversized hoodie and undergarments one by one.

She was in her birthday suit when she removed the blanket covering Jimin's lower body to display the older one's sexy figure. It seems that her lover was ready for her as she wasn't wearing any undergarments either, evident by the perky nipples imprinting against her top.

The stranger settled herself on top of the sleeping woman. She started peppering her face with chaste kisses to wake her up. She lifted up the hem of the dress so she could simply pull it off later while she cupped her healthy mounds over the thin fabric of her nightgown.

This effectively interrupted the dark-haired girl's slumber. The older one below let out an inaudible sentence while yawning with her eyes remaining close, seemingly still in the middle of dreaming and reality.

The woman on top continued kissing her face, going to her neck, tracing the obvious veins popping in the body part that connected her face and body. She also did the honor of pulling both sleeves down, making the well-endowed chest of the woman below her show up.

The woman on top licked her lower lips at the blatant display of her humungous assets. Yu Jimin is a breathing model of perfection. The blonde captured the older woman's slightly parted lips and protruded her tongue to lick her lower lip and ask for permission to invade her mouth.

The passionate kiss managed to get one of Jimin's eyes open slowly as the blonde continued squeezing her boobs using her palms. The younger one's hand fit perfectly on her size like a custom fit glove.

The older woman blinked as she processed what was happening to her body and face as the heat started rushing to every fiber of her veins. She gasped as the sensation of the soft body on top of her made her open her mouth.

That was enough for the younger one to insert her tongue inside and explore her mouth. The older one returned the kisses with the same passion as their tongues dance around each other.