"I am curious to see who he is?" I mumbled.

"Don't think of these kinds of things. He is your master. Don't try to hit on him." An old lady yelled at me. I nodded worriedly.

"Yeah why would I? He must will like a rich girl." I thought.

______________

A black car stopped in front of a big mansion. A boy wearing a baggy white t-shirt and baggy green trouser came outside. His hair was brown and messy. Servants bowed to him and he came inside of the mansion.

"Taehyung. How are you my son?" Mrs. Kim asked and hugged him tightly.

"I am fine. What about you mom?" He asked. She nodded.

"I missed you so much." Taehyung said.

"I missed you too my son." Mrs. Kim said. He smiled.

"Go. You came from the USA. You must've been tired. Right. Take a rest in your room." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung nodded and walked away from her.

Mr. Kim came inside with a lady. She was wearing business type clothes and Mrs Kim bowed to her. They came inside.

"Is Taehyung here?" Mr. Kim asked. Mrs. Kim nodded happily.

"Taehyung, he is a decent boy. Thank god. He came from the USA after 3 years." A lady said. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"But why did you send him to the USA." That lady asked. Mrs. Kim's smile faded away.

"Let's go. We will talk about it later." Mr. Kim said and took her outside of their house.

"My son, I wanted to see him happy. He became alone after that incident. Si Jun has also forgotten him. I had to send him away." Mrs. Kim thought.

"I hope this time no one will end up hurting in the end." Mrs. Kim thought.

"Si Jun. I talked to the college's principal for your scholarship so that you can also come to the same college as mine. I want to see you again. I missed you in the last 3 years. Let our story begin again in a new way." Taehyung thought, sitting in bed. He smiled shyingly.

_______________

Jungkook came on his bike and stopped the engine of the bike in front of a luxurious restaurant. He was sitting on a bike while some boys came behind him.

"Brooo......" Mingyu said. Jungkook smiled. Yugyeom winked at Jungkook. 

"Why did you tell me to come here?" Jungkook asked.

"Because many hot girls are here today. I just wanted to have fun with one of them." Bambam said. Yugyeom rolled his eyes while Jungkook nodded.

"Go ahead then." Jungkook said.

"You should also come." Jaehyun said.

"Don't tell him to come otherwise girls will gather him and then we will get bored." Bambam said. Jaehyun nodded.

"You go. I am not interested." Jungkook said.

"Okay bro. Let's go Jaehyun." Bambam said to Jaehyun and they both walked away from them.

"I should also go behind him otherwise he will again do something wrong." DK said. Yugyeom nodded. DK walked behind them.

"Jungkook you should have gone there too." Mingyu said. Yugyeom chuckled.

"You already know him. He is not interested in any girl. Girls are the one who gather him and spend their time with him on their own otherwise he would have never get a girl." Yugyeom said and laughed.