010 - master plan

Ɛ🎬3 ・°line without a hook, by 444soulvsh"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks 0 1 o

"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks
0 1 o. master plan.

. . .

I wake up abruptly, but I'm unsure as to why. My eyes sting as they adjust to the bright light shining in through the windows of John B's home. I check my phone and see it's already 1:00 pm.

The phone slips out of my hand back onto the sofa bed and I lay my head back down.

A loud knock arrives on the door, well that must be what woke me up.

I ignore it in hopes they would go away, but it returns. I throw myself up out of bed. And pull the door open. My bed head and pyjamas on show for anyone and everyone to see.

The face of Wayne stands behind the door. I take a second glance. "Wayne?"

"correct." He smiled.

"What are you doing at John B's house?" I take a look around my surroundings.

"He called for an emergency meeting, they should be here soon." He said stepping inside.

"Oh." I realised sitting on the edge of the sofa bed. "Is it true, John B lives with you now?"

"Uh-huh" he nodded. Then his eyebrows raised, "You didn't go with them this morning?"

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, "couldn't get myself out of bed it seems."

"I got the details from pope. They followed the Plat map, and found out that the gold is somewhere near Mrs Crain's house."

"The murderer."

"Well if you believe the rumours. But, they couldn't seem to find any water nearby. Until, pope spotted some loose floor boards down in the basement. There's a whole ass well down there." The boy explained.

"And that's where the gold is?" I livened up excitedly.

He shrugged, "that's what they seem to think."

"And that's what this meetings about? We're planning our escapade down there."

"Well that and..." he stopped speaking as if his train of thought got chopped off.

"And what?"

. . .