013 - warned

Ɛ🎬3 ・°line without a hook, by 444soulvsh"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks 0 1 3

"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks
0 1 3. warned.

. . .

The Pogues and I arrive at the drug dealer that robbed us's trailer, who, thanks to his id, is named barry.

JJ parks the van outside his overgrown trailer.

Sarah grimaced, "Welcome to crack head wasteland."

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" Pope concerns.

"This will only take a second." JJ opens the car door and steps outside onto the lawn.

John B looks out the window, "where are you going?"

"Yo soy justicia." My brother walks straight into the trailer like he owns the place.

"What does that mean?" I tilt my head.

"I am justice." Wayne informs.

Everyone watches from the open van door.

Kiara purses her lips, "You know somebody should probably..."

"Yeah I got it." John B sighed, stepping out of his place in the passenger seat.

They both disappear into the house for a couple minutes till JJ comes storming back outside carrying a dark blue duffle bag. All of us step out of the van and approach him.

"All right, we're looking at about, three and half grand each for putting us through that bull shit." He proudly walked out to us. John B followed behind him.

I rip the duffle bag out of his hands and look inside to see stacks of cash piled on top of each-other. "JJ are you serious?"

"What are you saying that for?" He snaps "You've stole before."

"Ten bucks, from ass hole kooks, here and there! Not twenty five grand from a drug dealer." I huff pushing the bag back to him.

"So that's what we're doing now? Robbing drug dealers? What a great idea JJ" Kiara deadpanned

"This barry guy is gonna find out." Sarah assures.

"And when he does we're all gonna be in deep shit because I seen the mark he left on Rafe, just for being late on a payment." Wayne warned.