chapter 14 Leaving/ She is gone

Nina Pov

I woke up and got ready to leave today. I go and eat breakfast and Chase is there looking like he didn't sleep ain't my problem. I just wish he never marked me. Oh well. I eat and head to my room to get my bags. There is a knock on the door and I say come in.

Hey, can we talk? Chase asked.

No, I am leaving goodbye Chase. I said.

I grab my bags and walked out. Downstairs my parents are there waiting. I say bye to everybody and leave with my parents.

Chase Pov

I sit in my office thinking of the only girl I love. I fucked up I had a moment of weakness I never meant to hurt her. There was a knock at my door. Come in.

Mia came in.

Hey, what the fuck you lost your mate over that slut. She said.

I didn't mean it she kissed me and I don't know what happen I kissed her back. I said.

You are stupid mom and dad are pissed you better fix this. She said.

Yea I know. How? I said.

I don't know figure it out. She said.

Okay. I said.

I leave my office and go to my room trying to think of ways to get my love back. I need her it is killing me being away from her. Maybe Nick can help me.

Nick came to my room. I say through the mindlink.

He knocks on my door and comes in.

Hey, what's up? He said.

I need your help getting Nina back. I said.

You fucked up I don't know if she will forgive you. He said.

Maybe I can ask her on a date and make it special for her. I said.

I don't know but her brother is pissed and wants to kill you. He said.

I know my parents want to kill me. I said.

I will think, I love her and I fucked up bad. I swear if something happens to her I will be pissed cause I can't protect her. I said.

I will call her tomorrow and ask her for a date. I said.

Okay. He said.

I lay down and fall asleep dreaming of my love.