chapter 7 Finding out why

Chase Pov

I woke up Nina is still sleeping I kissed her head and got out of bed and headed to my office. I sent a mindlink telling my beta and gamma to meet me there. I need to find out why they want my mate.

I walk into my office and the guys are already there. Did you find anything out about why they want Nina? They both said the guy in the cell won't talk. Okay, let's go to the cell and let me talk to him.

Alpha we have a problem he won't talk to anybody but Nina.

I don't want her to see the cells she ain't use to this life yet. Let me talk to her. Meet me in the living room in 30mins.

I walk out of my office and back to our room to see if she is up. When I get there she ain't there I pick up her scent and follow it she is in the garden. I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder she jumps a little but relaxes when she sees me.

Hey love. I said.

Hey, how are you? She asked.

Good but we have one of the guys from last night in the cells. I said.

Okay did you find anything out? She asked.

No, he will only talk to you. I told her.

So I have to go talk to him. She asked.

Yes but please don't worry about the smell down there. I said.

Okay. She said.

We get up and head towards the living room to meet the guys and we head to the cells.

Nina Power

We walk to a locked door they open and start to walk down the smell of blood and sweat filled my nose. I want to throw up but I push it away. I need to do this so I can find out why they want me.

We get to the cell and Nick turns to Chase and Chase looks at me, you ready love? He asked. And I look at him and said let's do this. They open it and Chase walks in with me behind him.

Why do you wanna talk to my mate? Chase asked.

The guy scoffed and told Chase only she will know. He said.

I looked at Chase and told him to wait outside. And kissed him on the lips.

Okay, it's just you and me why do you want me? I said.

I don't want you my boss wants you. He was promised you by your mother and if he doesn't get you he will kill her. He said.

Do you think I care if she dies after how she treated me? Look who is your boss. I said.

He wants to mate with you. He said.

I have a mate and won't leave him. I said.

No Dominic said he ain't your mate and you are his. He said.

No, I am not a wolf why does he want to mate with a human? I said.

You are a wolf you don't shift til you are marked. He said.

Yes, your mate has to mark you for you to shift. He said.

Okay too bad my mate will mark me tonight. I said.

Bye-bye now. I said.

I walked out and saw Chase did you hear everything? I said.

Yes, I did now let's go and mark you so we can see your wolf. He said.

Okay. I said.

We get to our room and he pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss me with love, lust, and passion then goes down my jawline to my neck to a spot between my neck and collarbone I moan and he smiles and he bites. I feel pain but after pleasure, he lacks the spot and kisses me and I see nothing but darkness.