Chapter 5 getting to know the girls

Nina Pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the window I went to get up but I was trapped. Something was holding me down. I turned to see Chase holding me tight. I took my finger and traced his jawline and lips.

Good morning love. He said.

Morning Chase. I said.

How did you sleep, love? He asked.

Good. I said.

So what are we doing today? I asked.

How about we get to know each other? He said.

Great. I said.

So how about we get dressed and eat breakfast? He said.

Sounds great I will take a shower. I said.

Okay, I will get you clothes. He said.

Okay. I said.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. There was a towel and washcloth and a toothbrush on the counter for me. I brushed my teeth and took a shower and washed my hair and body. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door to see if Chase was there and he was not. I went and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Chase, Nick, Daniel, and 3 other boys and 3 girls one I know as Mia.
Chase looked at me and came and put his arm around my waist and he growled mine. Mia said to him yes brother yours. I said good morning and was introduced to everybody the girls wanna hang out with. So Chase told me to hang out with them for a bit and to be ready at 7 pm so we can go on a date.

So I was with the girls in the living room talking.

Hey, do you have clothes for the date tonight? Mia asked.

No, and how do I dress? I said.

Let me ask Chase if we can go to the mall. She said.

Okay. I said.

Her eyes looked foggy like something was wrong.

She is back to earth and said we can go but we have to take Adam, Andrew, and Jordan with us so nothing happens. She said.

Okay, let's go. I said.

So we get in the car and headed to the mall. Singing to the music my favorite song comes on and I start singing. Someone you loved.
I'm going under and this time there's no one to save me
This all-or-nothing got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

OMG, you can sing. Mia said.

No. I said.

Yes girl you should sing for Chase. Mis said.

No, he won't like it. I said.

We get to the mall and go to about 5 stores. I got a red dress that comes mid-thighs for tonight and black heels.

It is 5 pm so we are headed back so I can get ready. The girls are going to help me.

We are in Mia's room and Stacy is doing my hair and Alicia is doing my makeup. Mia is getting my dress and jewelry ready. My hair and makeup are done. I put on my dress and shoes then the jewelry and look in the mirror. I look beautiful my hair is done in a French braid and my makeup is light.

OMG THANK YOU, GIRLS. I said.

Now let's go he is waiting. They say.