chapter 12 Learning the truth

Chase Pov

Finding out that my mate is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Williams was a shocker. She fainted I carried her to our room and layer her down. I was sitting here just thinking about everything.

I am in shock at what we just found out, maybe we can get proof and have a DNA test done. I will ask Nina when she wakes up.

Nina Pov

I open my eyes and everything comes back to me and I start to think maybe it's true. I can talk to Chase.

Hey, love how are you feeling? He said.

I am okay do you think it is true? I said.

We can get a DNA test done. He said.

Yes. I said.

We go down and talk to Mr. And Mrs. Williams.

Would you be willing to do a DNA test? I said.

Yes. They said.

Chase, how fast can we get the results? I said.

In a couple of hours. He said.

Okay. I said.

Dr. Koda Perry came in and took the test and said the results will be ready in an hour or two.

Okay. I said.

Chase can we go for a run Olivia has been wanting out? I said.

Yes, let's go. He said.

So we went for a run to the lake. I was thinking how could this happen it's a shame I was ripped from my family.

My life could have been different I don't blame them. I know Chase was always supposed to be my mate.

Chase, I wanna tell you something. I said.

Yes, my love. He said.

I love you. I said. Thank you for always being there for me and I can't wait for the future.

I love you too. He said. I will always be there and I will always protect you.

Let's head back the results should be ready.

When we get there the doctor is there.

Are you ready for the results? He said.

Yes. Everybody said.

You are their daughter. He said.

I ran and hugged them crying.

Best day ever I went to sleep in Chase's arms with a smile on my face.