chapter 3 Thinking of my love

Chase pov

I am at the pack house sitting in my room waiting for Nick he said he has information about Nina for me.

Nick knocked I told him to come in. So what is so important is that you sounded so upset. Nina's mom is a part of our pack her name is Patricia Day her mate died during a Rouge attack in her old pack.

Okay, what pack was this? I said.

It's the moonlight pack. He said.

We are good friends with that pack. I said.

Yes, but did you know they had a daughter? He said.

No, I didn't know what happen to her. I said.

She was kidnapped when she was 2 years old they have been searching for her. But they gave up. He said.

Okay, so what does this have to do with Nina? I said.

She went missing the day Patricia left. He said.

So you think she took her? I said.

Yes, and I have her address and phone number. He said.

Okay, leave everything. I said.

Yes, alpha. He said.

So I am laying in bed thinking of everything. I have to figure out a way to talk to her. Right now I am going to sleep and talk to Alex tomorrow

Alex pov

I hope Chase can save Nina from that crazy woman. If he needs help I will do anything to save her from that crazy lady.

Nina pov

I woke you to the sound of my alarm. I get up shower and get dressed in black skinny jeans and a hoodie. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I go downstairs to make breakfast for my mom and she comes and sits I give her coffee and pancakes and bacon. Then I go to leave but not so fast she gets up. Look you bitch. She said.

I turn around Yes mom. I said.

Then she slaps me I fall to the floor and she starts kicking me and I can feel I have a couple of broken ribs. She stops and tells me to get to school. I get up with much difficulty and walk out of the house.

Alex pov

Nina is walking through the door limping with her head down. What happen this time? She comes into my arms and starts crying. I am telling her to come with me after school.

I can't she will kill me. She said.

Do you trust me? I asked her.

Yes. She said.

Then you will come with me after school. I said.

Chase pov

I walk into school and I see Nina in Alex's arms crying. I wish it was my arms. What is going on? I need to talk to Alex. I look at him and he knows they go to class and I wait for him to come to the bathroom.

Hey Alex. I said.

Hey Chase. He said.

So why is she crying in your arms? I said.

Like I told you she doesn't have a good home life. He said.

Okay, so what did you tell her? I said.

She is coming to the pack house today and you are gonna tell her. He said.

Okay. I said.

I need to get everything ready for her. Everything needs to be perfect. So I can explain and hopefully, she won't run or be scared of me. I would never hurt her I will die for her. All I want to do is protect my love.

I mind-linked for everybody to be out of the house.

Their mind linked back Okay Alpha.