Chapter 14

2 1/2 months post birth 

Louis POV

   "Hurry up boys! I've got babies to meet!" Harry shouts up the stairs, having gotten the call from Luke that it was okay to visit this morning Harry went into hyperdrive. He got the triplets fed, changed, dressed, and in their carseats before we finished brushing our teeth. With the triplets content he asked us to watch them as he got ready in lightening speed time. Now it was our turn and the fire burning under his feet must be magma hot with how he's rushing us along. 'Alright love, calm down were coming.' I say as the four of us descend the stairs. Li, Ni, and I each pick up a carrier while Zayn wraps his arm around Harrys waist as we all walk towards the car.

   Ever since we brought the babies home Luke has been more attached to Harry than ever. He was always over with at least one baby in his arms while he helped Harry out with the triplets. Management has made our schedules more hectic then ever when we got back to work two weeks after the three were born so Harrys very much enjoyed the extra pair of hands. Poor Luke even came over when his due date came and passed without a single contraction in sight. He looked absolutely miserable as he became dangerously close to being a month over due. However during one of his visits with us it all changed.

   "Luke would you please let me get you some water, you really should be resting." Harry begged as He and Luke just put the triplets down for a nap, they were about to retreat to the living room when we walked in before Luke announced he needed some water. "Harold, these two seem far too cozy where they are. I'll be fine." he stated leaving no room for arguing. Harry followed after him while we put our winter coats and boots away. "BOYS!" Harry yelled just as we were tidying up the closet, immediately dropping everything we run into the kitchen to see Luke and Harry standing frozen in shock. Following both of their gazes to where they were leading we saw it was at Lukes feet, or more specifically the puddle at Lukes feet. "I think we may need to call my boys." Luke muttered.

   From then on everything went in a blur as Michael, Ashton, and Calum came in to sweep their heavily pregnant husband off to the hospital. Harry waited patiently by his phone for the rest of the day and well into the evening before he got a text from Ashton saying that everyone was fine and that the twins are here. Harry was so relieved when he got the message and now he's practically sprinting down the halls towards his besties room. He stood bouncing at the door waiting for the rest of us to catch up. With us finally by his side he opened the door and practically froze in shock. "Hazza, come here." Luke whispered looking tired yet astatic, Harry did so quietly trying to get a peak inside the bundles in his besties arms as he got closer.

   "Haz, meet your nephew  Emmett Ivan Irwin and your niece Isadora Lily Irwin."

 Emmett Ivan Irwin and Isadora Lily Irwin

                                                                                          The End

Hello World,

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying this book. I've had a lot of fun writing it and am terribly sad its come to an end. Would you like if I wrote a sequel? Let me know in the comments! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, or check out my other Z.H.C.MP books!

links:

pic: https://melissahartiganphotography.com/richard-summer-twins-older-newborn-photos-newborn-photography-connecticut/