Chapter 6

Niall's POV

month 6 1/2

   "Thanks again!" Zayn says to the poor runner boys from the baby store who placed the cribs in our car. I already know Haz is going to freak when he gets home from school and he sees them. Honestly he may be more excited to see the cribs than us when he gets home, but I couldn't blame him as I'm bursting with excitement to finish the nursery. Pulling around the corner we saw Ashton, Michael, and Calum all arriving home as they cant afford to work the normal 7 o'clock in the morning to 9 in the evening with their hormonal husband. He even gave us a scare when Harry explained what happened that day about of month or so ago. We give them a honk as we pull in the driveway getting a wave in response as they rush to see their pregnant boy.Our smiles only grew when we noticed his car was parked in the driveway meaning he should be home, so like our neighbors we grab a crib and we rush to see ours. 

   "Hazza love? Are you home?" Liam asked as the two of us carry in one of the cribs while Louis and Zayn carry in another behind us, Liam and Zayn will go down for the third when we deposit these two in the nursery. "IN THE KITCHEN!" he yelled back with a full mouth, probably of celery sticks in mayonnaise. I laugh under my breath at the newest combination he claims the babies are demanding him to eat even though they don't know what celery sticks or mayonnaise tastes like. 'The cribs are here sunshine!' I inform him as we heft the large box up our staircase, a delighted squeal was sounded in return as soon as we make our way up the steps.

   Yesterday we finally found out what we're having, every time we set up an ultra sound to know the sex of the three one of them if not all of them were being shy and not wanting to show us. But after a night of pleading and bargaining with the little ones the three finally decided to listen to their fathers. We were elated by the fact that we have two healthy identical twin girls and a healthy little boy whose measuring a bit bigger than his sisters. Harry promptly burst into tears on the table as soon as the doctor told us they were healthy only to escalate into sobs of joy when the sexes were revealed. But now with the new little factoid we found out we're now able to put the finishing details in the nursery.

    Harry waddled up the stairs with his snack in hand squealing with delight when he saw the boxes the four of us went to go pick up. "AGH! These are perfect they look just like they did on the website." Harry babbles as he waddles towards one of the unopened boxes making us chuckle at his cuteness. "Baby, they're not even out of the boxes yet." Louis says as he wraps his arms around Harry from behind supporting his bump gently. Closing his eyes he lets out a soft sigh of relief before blinking back into reality blushing when he looks at the boxes again to see that they aren't open. "I'm sure these cribs look wonderful in real life honey, just ignore Lou." Zayn says as he and Liam carry in the third and final crib.

   With all the boxes carried up the stairs the five of us set to work. Earlier in the week the four of us painted the nursery when Harry went on a little spa trip with Luke as we couldn't have him in the house with all the fumes. It took everything with in us not to go show Hazza the amazing job we did when he got home but the room was still airing out so we held back our excitement till the next day. "Alright Li and Zee could you two get started on the light cribs and Ni could you get started on dark crib?" Harry asked as he reached into the pile of bags worth of decorations looking for something specific. "Sure thing love."(li) 'Of course sunshine.'(me) "Anything for you honey."(z) the three of us respond as he pulls out a basket looking thing. "Great! Lou could you grab the latter and hang up the lampshade on the light?" he asked beaming with a hand on top of his tummy. Lou nodded and bolted out the door to grab the requested item "Lovely! I'm going to start on the dresser/changing table." and with that being said we all got to work. The five of us worked in tandem under Harrys instructions as it is his design and it turned out gorgeous. But of course we wouldn't expect anything less from our lovely, perfect Hazza.

 It's simply perfection!

Hello World,

I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry for the short chapter, wasn't really feeling like updating but I had to (for myself). I promise the next one will be longer and more interesting! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, read my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!

links

1st https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewildernest.net%2Fhome%2Ftriplet-nursery&psig=AOvVaw1jTPmWwkqrWPkdDthpHVdm&ust=1638073606708000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjhxqFwoTCMiA-u3Zt_QCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAl

2nd https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewildernest.net%2Fhome%2Ftriplet-nursery&psig=AOvVaw1jTPmWwkqrWPkdDthpHVdm&ust=1638073606708000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAQQtaYDahcKEwjIgPrt2bf0AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQJw

3rd https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewildernest.net%2Fhome%2Ftriplet-nursery&psig=AOvVaw1jTPmWwkqrWPkdDthpHVdm&ust=1638073606708000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBAQtaYDahcKEwjIgPrt2bf0AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQJw

4th (chair) https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgaia-baby.com%2Fcollections%2Frocking-nursing-chairs&psig=AOvVaw01h0_IMWrwtqYYZ2h2VSzi&ust=1638074616541000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjhxqFwoTCPjrv-fdt_QCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE