Chapter 9

8 months

Harrys POV

  "HARRY!" I shake my head as I hear my boys rush down the stairs yelling my name over and over again. 'In the kitchen my loves.' I say causing the herd of commotion to come crashing towards me. "Darling we been over this you should be resting." Liam says as the four come into view. I roll my eyes as making a light breakfast for myself is hardly what one calls taxing work. 'I'm alright, I just need my morning snack then I'll be back in bed.' I giggle as arms slink to wrap around my waist as someone nuzzles the back of my neck with their nose. I immediately know its Niall as he always nuzzles my neck whenever we're cuddling.

   At my latest doctors appointment everything was fine except for the fact that my blood pressure was a little higher than what the doctor likes from a person expecting triplets. So to make my blood pressure go down she suggested I take it easy and stay away from stressful situations. Naturally the boys took her word as law so they've been on me resting for five days now and it's starting to get a bit aggravating. I release a long calming breathe before grabbing my oat snack and turning to face my boys.

   I smile at them before placing a kiss on all of their cheeks, then turning my attention to my main focus my snack. They chuckle as I dramatically take big bite before waddling off to the living room to give them some peace of mind that I am resting. However as I crossed the front hall the door bell rang, I easily go to open it to see Luke standing there with a blanket in one arm and an oat snack similar to mine in the other. 'Lukey!' "Hazzy!" we greet each other trying hard to hug but with such large baby bumps it poses a bit of an issue. I let him inside and take him into the living room 'Whats with the impromptu visit, not that I didn't miss your company.' I say as we sit down on the large sectional.

   "My therapist told me I should be doing things I enjoy and taking it easy. However even though I love my boys to the moon and back sometimes you just need time with your bestie." he says as he snuggles into my side and throws the blanket he brought over the two of us. 'Oh I missed my bestie too.' I say as I give him a side hug while trying to blink back the tears that are trying to break through. "Oh don't you start crying or I'll start crying." he says as his eyes get a little watery too. We laugh at each other as we've definitely let our hormones take over us.

   After a moment we dry each others tears before snuggling into each other again. "So I was thinking we'd watch breakfast at tiffany's while we eat our breakfast and then go to the spa treatment I booked us after lunch." Luke says shocking me as he pulled up a high end luxury spa near us that specializes in maternal and paternal care. I gape like a fish for a moment as I let it sink in before squealing and pulling him into another hug. 'Oh my gosh Lukey! You didn't have to do this but how did you know I needed a spa day?' I ask queuing up the movie, before he could answer the boys come running into the room.

   "Whats with the squealing?" Zayn asked only to be pushed aside by Lou. "Is there a spider? Don't worry I've got it! Where is it?" he yells whipping off his slipper ready to attack. Luke and I burst out into a fit of laughter at my boys, their reaction was just too cute. 'No loves, Lukes treating me to a spa treatment.' I say making Lou drop his shoe slightly miffed that he didn't get to defend me from any attacking spiders.

   "That sounds wonderful darling. Would you like us to take you?" Liam says only to be waved off by Luke as he says his boys got us a limo for the special occasion to take us there. "Whats so special about today?" Niall asked causing Luke to shrug in response. "I don't know, Ash, Cal, and Mike called today pamper the new daddies day. So I'm going to go with that being the reason." Luke says settling into the coach. My boys quickly leave us to our day and wished us a fun time.

  Im glad I now know of the new holiday, maybe it'll stick after the babies are here.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry its short, I just wanted a fluffy filler for this chapter. Please comment down below some names for the babies as I'd love to hear your opinions. Both Zainourry and 5SOS babies need names! Feel free to vote, comment, follow me, read my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or do all four!