"Nothing Better Than You..."

Mulai dari awal

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he pulls me to follow him, my feet stumbling to catch up without letting my lips leave his. He stops, leans down and grabs my legs, lifting me to sit on the other side of the kitchen island, across from where the rest of them are hard at work on our dinner. As soon as I'm sitting, he pulls my legs open and then presses his hips against me, his hands digging into my ass. I hear him let out a low groan as I bite down on his bottom lip. I feel dizzy, incoherent and completely high on him.

"Baby," I whisper when I feel his mouth move down to my neck, his teeth grazing on my sensitive skin as goosebumps cover every inch of me. I can feel the butterflies in my core and am pretty sure I could come just by this, just by him kissing me and it's slightly embarrassing. My back arches and I let out a whine when I feel his hands move up my thighs. I pull away from him slightly because if I don't get some air and some separation, I'm going to combust.

"How am I supposed to be without you, huh?" He whispers as he nudges my nose with his. I tangle my fingers in his hair and then lean to press my mouth next to his ear, wanting him to hear what i'm about to say.

"You're my yellow, baby..." I whisper. He pulls away and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows not understanding what I mean. I move my hands to cup his face and lock my eyes on his.

"You're my yellow. Warm, safe, pure, bright, comforting. You make me feel like long as I have you, I have everything. You are my yellow," I say and he kisses me instantly; heat filling me in every way. We separate after a few more languid kisses and he goes off to help Namjoon set the table. Seokjin makes his way to me on the counter and leans on his hands, placed on either side of my thighs.

"I don't like being away from you," he says as his forehead rests on mine.

"I know baby, but it's just a couple of days and then we get to go out on our own," I tell him.

"And then I can do whatever I want with you," he whispers into my ear. I bring my hands up to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Like what?" I ask him. I feel his mouth moving against my neck, his breath lingering against my skin. My eyes go up and lock with Taehyung. He raises his eye brow at me and my stomach flips.

"Mmmmm. I want to run my mouth over every inch of your body and hear you screaming my name," he tells me. He bites down on my neck and I gasp as feel my core clench.

"Ya! Let's eat dinner now," we hear Yoongi shout from the dining room. Seokjin wraps his arms around my ass, lifts me off the counter and walks us to the table. He sits me down on the chair between him and Jungkook and everyone starts digging into their meal.

"So..." I say out loud and their eyes all go to me. "Kat just called me. She's engaged," I tell them.

"Oh wow. That's exciting," Hoseok says. I let out a laugh because I know he's only saying it to be nice.

"She really wants me to go to her wedding," I continue.

"Oh?" Namjoon adds.

"Yeah," I respond, shoving noodles in my mouth because I have a feeling they're not going to like what I have to say. She didn't leave a great impression on my boyfriends when she visited and I don't blame them, at all.

"When is she getting married?" Jungkook asks.

"In 3 weeks," I answer. I hear Seokjin choke on his food and start coughing. "She's eloping in Las Vegas and is only having me and the best man and her and Liam there," I finish.

"Hmmm," Tae adds and I can see that he's holding himself back. They don't like telling me what to do but I can tell that they're not happy.

"Say it," I tell them. "Just say it," I finish with a sigh. I never want them to feel like they can't be open and honest with me about the way they feel or the things I do.