"Nothing Better Than You..."

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to try. I can't promise you 100% I'll be there but I will do what I can to try. I'll have to get some logistical things out of the way but we might be able to make it work," I tell her. My ear is blown out with a shrill scream as I pull the phone away. I can't help but smile. This is the girl I once knew. The one that I've loved since we were kids. My heart fills with warmth.

"I'd have to have you and Liam fill out a non-disclosure agreement, just because of my job here. It's just to to protect myself and my clients," I tell her. It's not exactly a lie but I don't want to tell her about Jimin quite yet. I plan on telling her once I get there; I'll have them sign and then I'll explain. I more than likely won't mention the poly relationship thing and only mention Jimin for now.

"Yes, that's completely fine. We will sign anything you want! I just want you here," she shrieks.

"Okay, I'll call you in a couple days to let you know for sure," I tell her.

"Okay. Thank you Ella Bella. I love you. Nothing would make me happier than to get to have you on the happiest day of my life," she tells me.

"I know Kat. I'll try my best. I love you too, talk to you soon," I say as I hang up the phone. Jimin pulls away and looks at me, his eyes sparkling.

"I'm excited," he tells me. My fingers push his hair behind his ear. God, when he looks at me like that, it makes me want to do anything and everything in my power to make sure I always, always make him feel this way.

"Me too baby," I say to him. "Before we set any plans in stone, let's talk to the others and the managers," I finish as I bring my hand down, grab his and lead us to the kitchen to meet everyone else.

We walk in to see everyone else preoccupied with helping with dinner and I can't help but smile. Jungkook is bothering Jin, interrupting his work on the stove. Namjoon is trying his best to cut the vegetables as Yoongi scolds him for doing it wrong. Jimin has joined Taehyung and they're pulling things out from the refrigerator to make a snack. My heart can't take how much I fucking love these men. I'm pulled from my love spell by a hand on my cheek. Hobi's thumb is grazing my face gently. He leans his forehead down to me. I lean my face up and capture his lips against mine, indulging in how good he feels; sparks of electricity spreading through my body.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out softly.

"You can't make those sounds Princess," he warns me. I scrunch my nose at him and smile against his mouth.

"But you just taste so good," I say as I kiss him again, my hands going to tug in his hair. The last week or so, Hoseok and I have been closer than ever. We've always connected but our recent conversations were one's that we've never had before. It's hard to make sure we each have time for each other and because they each have times where they're busier than others, our ability to spend quality time together lacks (not that the times where we are physically intimate aren't superior quality because the definitley are). Emotionally, we get overwhelmed and just need to unload; times where we specifically seek each other because it's been so long that we feel disconnected and lost.

Hoseok and I hit that wall last week. I felt like we just weren't in sync and the particular day that I knew we needed to take a step back was one night when he came home from work, snapped at everyone, and then went straight to bed without even talking to me; the stress and burden of everyday life weighing heavy on him. And if there is one thing that Hoseok does, it's bury how he feels so that others don't worry about him. I knew I needed to not hold it against him but I felt hurt. It had been a while since we had properly just spent time together, not just physically but emotionally, so we knew we needed to prioritize each other, realized it and reached out for each other. We spent hours just talking; catching up, he expressed his frustrations with life, and work, and we shared our excitement and fears about what's to come. I opened up to him in ways that were so intimate and vulnerable, afraid to tell any of them from fear that they'd carry the burden of my worries and sadness. But he took me and listened, told me everything would be okay, he helped me find solutions and that made me feel like I could tell him anything, and with me, once I open up to someone on a deeper, more emotional level, I want to connect even more physically. All this to say that I'm absolutely so hot for him that I can't keep my hands off of him.