In the middle of night.

Start from the beginning

"Then why is this gown red? I mean you hate the red colour but it is also red." She said.

"I don't know. I never wore it. I don't know what it was doing in my closet. I just packed it with all the other clothes." I explained. She nodded and put that back. I didn't know what it was doing in my closet.

Yeah she said true I hate red colour that much that I never ever bought any hairband of that colour. Then why I had that red gown and I remembered I never wore it also. I shrugged off that thought because as much as I thought it was aching my head.

Author's POV:

All day passed since they both were unpacking and all that. It was evening. They both fell down on the bed tiredly. Si Jun was still thinking about that red gown. It was strange for her to keep that gown for 3 years.

"Unnie." So Hee said suddenly. Si Jun hummed to her in reply.

"Why do you look so sad? Did someone break your heart?" She asked and looked at her. Si Jun looked at her face shockingly and chuckled but inside she felt a pang in my heart. She didn't know why.

"Aniya I haven't found someone. How will my heart break if I still haven't found anyone?" Si Jun asked raising her brows to her and she chuckled.

"Oh then what kind of boy will you like? Dashing, heroic, strong and powerful like Captain America?" She asked and Si Jun shook her head. She thought for a few seconds and spoke.

"Aniya I will like someone who wears study glasses." She said.
.
.
.
("Where are my study glasses?" A boy said about Si Jun's age who was sitting on a chair in front of the study desk, somewhere else in a big apartment and a servant gave him his glasses. He wore that.)
.
.
.
"Who is a science student just like me." Si Jun again spoke.
.
.
.
("Where are my physics notes?" He asked and the servant handed him some binding notes.)
.
.
.
"Who is shy." Si Jun said thinking about her dream boy.
.
.
.
(A servant girl was about to fall but he held her hand so that she wouldn't fall. His cheeks turned red and he quickly left her hand in shyness. That servant girl bowed in sorry and he nodded.)
.
.
.
"Who knows the value of money" Si Jun said and smiled.
.
.
.
("Where is my food?" He asked. Servants gulped nervously.

"Master you were at a restaurant so we thought you had eaten." Servant said.

"I was there just to meet some of my mates but you said you already have cooked that's why I didn't eat there. What about that?" He asked.

"Actually m...m..master we threw that because it turned cold." The servant said looking down in fear. He closed his eyes to not yell at her. He sighed and spoke.

"You should value money. I could also eat cold food. You should have not thrown that." He said and the servant bowed.

"I am sorry master. Please don't fire me." The servant said worriedly hoping that he would fire her.)
.
.
.
"Who has emotions and feelings. He shouldn't be rude." Si Jun said to So Hee who was listening carefully of her words.
.
.
.
("It's okay. Don't need to fear now but next time won't do anything like this. I will eat outside today." He said and walked outside. The servants bowed to him.

"Wow he is a really great person. He is so rich but still he doesn't have any ego. He is not rude and he has emotions and feelings." Servants said.)
.
.
.
"Who doesn't waste time wandering around girls." Si Jun said and smiled shyingly looking down.
.
.
.
("Babe......" Some girls shouted seeing him and he sighed. He ignored them while walking in the restaurant and sat on a chair. Those girls were about to sit next to him.

"I am busy. You all can go." He said without even looking at them. Those girls felt sad but they nodded and walked away. He sighed then.)
.
.
.
"Baggy clothes, glasses, a good boy type boy. Yeah that kind of boy will be my boyfriend." Si Jun said while she got lost thinking about how he will look in person.
.
.
.
("Taehyung." Se Mi said and Taehyung turned who was sitting in the restaurant. She smiled and walked towards Taehyung who was wearing baggy clothes.