Lukas then sat the phone back down on my desk before going to sit on the couch in the corner.

"Of course I'm taking this seriously. You're the one who's trying to do everything yourself. When will you stop being so stubborn and just let me help you?" He shot back.

I couldn't help but run a hand through my hair out of frustration. He was right.

"These people that we're meeting tonight... my dad has done a couple of deals with them. They're known for starting shit." I told him before sliding one of the files over, him now getting up to grab it.

"Holy shit! It says here that the last time your father met with them, the boss threatened your mother..." Lukas muttered out as he continued looking through the file.

"He also wants me to marry his daughter, saying it'll benefit both of our businesses." I added, he then looked at me in confusion.

"Who's his daughter?" He then asked.

"Faith."

There was a moment of silence before he placed the file back on my desk, "You're not gonna marry her right?"

When he saw that I wasn't planning on answering the question he slammed his hand on the desk.

"You're not marrying that girl Cole! She's stuck up and is a complete bitch to everyone. Who gives a fuck about her father-" He began.

"I never said I was marrying her. Maybe you'd understand my situation more if you weren't so busy screwing around with Monica every damn day." He scoffed at my words before walking from the desk.

"You've got to be kidding me. It's not my fault that you're such a workaholic. I get that you've dedicated your life to this business, but that doesn't mean you should be marrying someone for a stupid deal." He stated.

"You can't be upset with me because I know how to enjoy my life. When are you gonna fuck Orabella? Didn't your dad fuck her mom? Are you sure she isn't your-" Before he could finish his sentence I was already out of my seat.

"Watch your fucking mouth. You've gone too far." He was angry, and so was I. But that doesn't give him the right to talk about that. Before he could say anything, his phone was ringing.

"Yes?" He spoke out after looking at the Caller ID. I watched as he went from looking pissed to being concerned.

"Alright, I'll be over there in a few minutes." He said to the person over the phone before walking towards my desk, grabbing Orabella's phone.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

Instead of responding, Lukas walked out of the room in silence. Why the hell does he care if I marry Faith? It shouldn't concern him.

I already knew he was heading somewhere Orabella was, otherwise he wouldn't have grabbed her phone.