Chapter 9 - Prom soon

Start from the beginning

Everyone saw what happened. Law was quite furious but stayed calm cause he can see you love Ace. Nami was as shocked, pure shocked that Ace did that. Now Nami thinks Ace is such a gentleman for doing that.

We stayed at the park for awhile. "Don't we have school tomorrow?" You asked, everyone goans. "Yeah we do" Ace smiled, you blushed "I-I see I think we should go home and see eachother for school"
"great idea, I am getting tired" Nami said
"Well then we'll see everyone at school, Me and Law will be heading out!"
Law sighs
"If Zoro and Sanji and the others come back let them know we left"
"Alright, we possibly won't be here" Ace laughed softly
"See you at school Ace"
"You too (y/n)"

You and Law were walking home. "Is there anything going on between you and Ace?" Law asked
"W-What! No pfft- were just prom partners thats all"
"yeah just prom partners you say"
"We are!"
"Alright alright sorry for the tease"
"You better be"

You and Law were already near the coffee shop. You both head inside and went to the back door. You yawned "I'll be heading to the showers and tell my father were home!" You smiled. "alright i'll do that anyways" Law sighs. You head to the bathroom, and turn on the water to take a bath.
.
.
.
You took one refreshing bath, now you're very sleepy. You went in the same clothes instead of pjs since you forgot them. You yawn loudly, you was walking to your room and Law was just reading medical books on the floor. "I really should get you a bed and a table" you chuckle "no its fine (y/n)-ya, the floor is fine" "are you sure Law?" "Mhm Im very sure" "alright then, im heading to sleep!"

You jumped on your soft bed. Ahh how soft, its so warm and cozy. You tucked yourself in your bed, your blankets were as soft as the bed. Now you started to sleep. Law is still reading medical books every 1-2 am. (Nah man i feel like its canon for Law😭. Oh my sweet man)

Morning

You woke up with the sound of your alarm. You yawn, you stretches. Its monday! Time to open the shop with your father. You were excited to work with your father again. You started getting ready like taking a quick shower,putting on your normal fitting. You wore a apron of a little crocodile and it says "croc coffee shop". It was adorable, your father wears one as well

alright time to head to work! you head out to the coffee shop. You open the door to the coffee shop and Ace was already there. "HUH ACE?" Ace wave at you "Hi (y/n)! Law told me the coffee shop opens again so I came a little early. Luffy is already at the school" "o-oh well you want the usual?" "Yeah like always (y/n!" Ace smiled

Your face was brightly red, you went to make Ace's usual latte. Its still kind of weird, having to meet this person at your own coffee shop and also school. A brother of Luffy's. And he asked you out for upcoming prom. From the thought of it, you were slightly still red.

I need to focus making Ace's latte! snap of of it (y/n) I know Ace is such an amazing person. You thought

You sigh, you were finished making Ace's latte. "Thank you, (y/n)" he smiled, your father came through the back door. "My daughter ready to work again?" Crocodile smiles "Yes father!" You smiled.
(It was 5:00 school starts 8:30)

You and your father worked for an hour. Ace stayed and had a chat with Law. You mostly greeted the customers who comes in the shop and take there orders. Your father mostly just make the coffee's. Theres also little snacks like cookies, croissants, chocolate, and many others.

"Good job my daughter for working hard, but I believe its time for you to head to school" Crocodile strokes your hair "oh alright father, I'll see you once we get home" you smiled "bye my beautiful princess"
"Bye father!" you waved goodbye and took two men with you and walked to school. "What should we do after school?" You ask "stay home" "thats boring!" "No it isn't, its quite fun" "whatever im thinking of going to the store" "the store (y/n)?" "Yeah there's something i need!" "Like what (y/n)-ya?" "Obviously something"

"Oh well look! Were at school and I see Luffy!" "Alright lets go to him now"
Ace giggles
You and Law and Ace were walking to the whole group. "Did you have fun" "yeah, finally been working with my father in his coffee shop" "That good (y/n), im glad you're having fun" Robin smiled "thank you big sis Robin!" You hugged Robin
"No problem (y/n)"

The bell rangs
"Alright lets go to class!"
Everyone had went to class.

Oh another day at school, when can it be prom?..Do I really want to dance with Ace? Will Ace look nice in a suit? Probably. Ace is just really handsome, he suits my taste of a man. You thought

You were just sitting in your seat, just thinking about that.

—————————
A/N

I hate being busy smh I don't get to read fanfics more or sleep more cuz of school. 😭 god...school is so boring ong. But this reddit one piece server make it so much funner! AHA I've been chatting with people who i call friends in the server.

They're so funny! Anyways there were couple of Akainu slander which was great🥺.  I love Akainu slander😍 but also Female Akainu? Im a whole different person! Im sorry Womens are superior, i am a woman but i like womens + also mens ig. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN FEMALE AKAINU? DAWG WOAH SHES SMOKING HOT

Like dude I want her. To gladly step on me😋 OK ANYWAYS UH. Thank you for enjoying the fanfic! it will end soon. I'll make a new fanfic soon as well cuz I already did make some chapters in it and haven't published it yet cuz uh yeah yk ahhaah...dont worry.

Ik ik the gif is very weird now...but I love Alabasta Arc with they're lovely bond as brothers